Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try your config.plist new , works good but I see that cursor of trackpad is more slower than my config.plist, I don't know why
consider that I haven't kext of Alps because with Kext of Alps don't work FN+ Brightness UP/DOWN so I have your VoodooPsController

Can write me how fix HDMI audio? I will insert in my config.plist

There is nothing in config.plist related to trackpad.
If you have an issue, you must describe it clearly and attach problem reporting files.
No exceptions.

Hello, first thank you for this great guide, I'm going to buy this laptop soon and this is very useful.
I'm having problems finding the Broadcom BCM94352Z in my country, what are good alternatives for Y50-70?
Thank you

Well, nevermind found one on ebay, hope it goes well.
Thank you very much.

Hi, Rehabman, I recently upgrade the El Captain to HS 10.13.1 on the UHD model. Everything is working great except that my UHD screen is showing corruption on the initial boot but this problem is gone after wake up from sleep. This happens with direct pathing the coredisplay or using the coredisplayfixup.kext. Any idea why this is happening? Something not sure if related, i do notice in the past the ig-platform-id in the config.plist was set to 0a260008, now in the new config_UHD.plist from the repo, it is set to 0a260006. Could that be related?

Attachments

• IMG_2906.JPG
    IMG_2906.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 79
Hi i am trying to get 4k 30hz output to my tv via hdmi on my hackintosh

in windows its possible but not on mac os

Is there a way to achieve that on 10.13.1 ?

4k @ 30hz is achievable but you need to fix up the coredisplay like the UHD model.

Hi, Rehabman, I recently upgrade the El Captain to HS 10.13.1 on the UHD model. Everything is working great except that my UHD screen is showing corruption on the initial boot but this problem is gone after wake up from sleep. This happens with direct pathing the coredisplay or using the coredisplayfixup.kext. Any idea why this is happening? Something not sure if related, i do notice in the past the ig-platform-id in the config.plist was set to 0a260008, now in the new config_UHD.plist from the repo, it is set to 0a260006. Could that be related?

New code uses 0xa260006.
Never used 0xa260008, but used to use 0xa2e0008.

If you have an issue...
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back