Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
是的,我知道,因为我删除后,我的DSDT .aml USB复工
这是我打补丁:-修复_WAK为arg0 V2 - HPET修复- SMBUS修复- IRQ修复- RTC修正- OS检查修复-修复互斥与非-零同步级别-修复PNOT / PPNT -添加IMEI - Haswell的LPC - GFX0到IGPU我不明白是怎么回事。请指教

Hello.
I am having an issue with the BCM94352Z on my friend's Y50-70. The card works on my Z51-70, both in windows and OSX, with FakePCIID for the same.
But, on the Y50, the same card gives a "Unauthorised Wireless device", and the laptop does not boot! Isn't it supposed to be whitelisted for the Y50-70?
Looking for Help! Thank You!

Help!!!! After Fn+F1 graphic glitch still appear :(
[video]https://youtu.be/9mky96Oiuag[/video]

这是我打补丁:-修复_WAK为arg0 V2 - HPET修复- SMBUS修复- IRQ修复- RTC修正- OS检查修复-修复互斥与非-零同步级别-修复PNOT / PPNT -添加IMEI - Haswell的LPC - GFX0到IGPU我不明白是怎么回事。请指教

Please read the rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

English only.

Follow the guide in post #1.

Hello.
I am having an issue with the BCM94352Z on my friend's Y50-70. The card works on my Z51-70, both in windows and OSX, with FakePCIID for the same.
But, on the Y50, the same card gives a "Unauthorised Wireless device", and the laptop does not boot! Isn't it supposed to be whitelisted for the Y50-70?
Looking for Help! Thank You!

Make sure BIOS is up-to-date.

Is the card Lenovo branded? Read post #1 for Lenovo part #.

Otherwise, you need patched BIOS to defeat the whitelist.

Help!!!! After Fn+F1 graphic glitch still appear :(
[video]https://youtu.be/9mky96Oiuag[/video]

Follow the guide in post #1 (no part of the guide involves pressing Fn+F1).

Make sure you fill out your profile as requested.

Mate, I understand mandarin, but I still have no idea what in the world you're typing
The guide does not call for anything you're posting, why are you trying to repair or replace DSDT?
Hell, we don't even use DSDT for this guide anymore!

Hey Rehabman, love the Christmas Clover theme, for some reason when I click on windows on the cloverbootloader, it does nothing. The santa gif freezes for a second, then unfreezes and nothing happens. What should I do to fix this?

Follow the guide in post #1 (no part of the guide involves pressing Fn+F1).

Make sure you fill out your profile as requested.

Solved! Used your old HD4600 kext. The newest one is not working.

SSD fixed the 10 second wait on touchpad disable. Boy, boot is so much faster as well
Got 3 lines when building cache that I haven't seen before. Is it an error somewhere?
Code:
AppleDataSetManagement.kext - dependency for com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIBlockStorage lacks valid OSBundleCompatibleVersion.
AppleDataSetManagement.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
AppleDataSetManagement.kext - dependency for com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIBlockStorage lacks valid OSBundleCompatibleVersion.
I'm attaching ioreg just in case
As a side note, is it possible to prevent audio from shutting itself off when not used? Because when it comes back on, it creates a popping noise in external speakers

I can confirm the Audio popping. I'm using Apple Earpods and after 40sec of silence there is a slight pop and when there's some sound again, before the sound appears there is an another pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back