Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand and you're right. Just I wondered if there was a simple alternative to enter the scrol function with two fingers on the PS2 drivers for Synaptics. I don't want to use Elan kext for same reason.

The alternative is for you to develop your own ELAN kext.

I have a problem with external speakers are not used as some sort of minute if the nest in and make disable the characteristic sound like compression after playing the sound also at the beginning of compression and voice operate normally. sound fired applehda_alc283 plus kext patch cloverze. please help:)

I have a problem with external speakers are not used as some sort of minute if the nest in and make disable the characteristic sound like compression after playing the sound also at the beginning of compression and voice operate normally. sound fired applehda_alc283 plus kext patch cloverze. please help:)

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Also a detailed and clear description of the problem (in English) would be appreciated.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Also a detailed and clear description of the problem (in English) would be appreciated.
This is my problem. hackintosh made from your guide. according to your scripts. nothing changed. compression does not occur at how speakers are playing. and it happens so only external. Laptop speakers are ok.
Transferring film depicting the whole situation:

This is my problem. hackintosh made from your guide. according to your scripts. nothing changed. compression does not occur at how speakers are playing. and it happens so only external. Laptop speakers are ok.
Transferring film depicting the whole situation:

Are you referring to the audio pop towards the end?
It is not uncommon.
You might try the anti-pop patches you'll find in my repo for the NUC (see Projects link in signature).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back