Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo X250

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACPI/origin files are too old.
No misc/preboot.log.
You forgot to press F2 and F4 as per problem reporting.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Ok here they are, updated and after pressing F2 & F4.

The Korey I attached one before sleep (OK) and one after(KO).

The attached SSDT.dsl and SSDT.AML patched as you said to change the keys position, but it does not work as expected or I patched it incorrectly.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Kextcache.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 139
  • ssdt.aml
    1.9 KB · Views: 193
  • ssdt.dsl
    10.4 KB · Views: 187
  • ioreg.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 93
  • Kextstats.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
I use the same files, what don't match it's the name as the ACPI originals have a larger name and I remove the description (StatAhci, Rmv_Batt,...), but the files are the same. What file don't match or are patched incorrectly? At least give me a clue.

For easy comparison, the file names must match.
I don't want to spend my time renaming files so they match... that is your job.
re-extract/re-patch. Don't rename files during the process.
If you don't want the OEM table ID in the ACPI/origin files, set config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/NoOemTableId=true, delete all files from ACPI/origin, then re-extract with F4.
(Note: must use a recent Clover, recommend my build of Clover [latest])

If you don't want the OEM table ID in the ACPI/origin files, set config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/NoOemTableId=true, delete all files from ACPI/origin, then re-extract with F4.

I´m not saying at all that you need to review all the files in order to match the names, I'm totally agree that is my job to give you all in order, but please be patient as I'm new to those files and ACPI and it's a miracle that I even get it work.

I add it again, these time the file names match with the originals ones. If there something wrong please let me know in order to fix it. Thanks

Attachments

• Kextcache.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 205
  • Kextstats.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 137
  • ioreg.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:
I´m not saying at all that you need to review all the files in order to match the names, I'm totally agree that is my job to give you all in order, but please be patient as I'm new to those files and ACPI and it's a miracle that I even get it work.

I add it again, these time the file names match with the originals ones. If there something wrong please let me know in order to fix it. Thanks

Your ACPI configuration is wrong:
- as per guide, dynamic SSDTs are NOT to be placed in ACPI/patched (SSDT-x5_1.aml should not be in ACPI/patched, ever)

Also, your ACPI configuration could be much simpler.
- config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/DropOem=false
- config.plist/ACPI/AutoMerge=true
- add common rename patches to config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches (PCI0.VID->IGPU, B0D3->HDAU)
- remove all patched SSDTs from ACPI/patched (only include a patched SSDT if it needs patches not covered by config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches... you probably have no reason to patch the SSDTs, except for renames)

As far as BT, you might consider patching with a different "OS Check Fix" (maybe should patch for simulating "Windows 2013" or "Windows 2015").

Also:
- ForceKextsToLoad is only for pre-install. As per guide it should be removed post-install
- no need for "AirPort Extreme Branding". Remove.
- restore X86PlatformPlugin.kext to vanilla
- no need for USBInjectAll.kext since your xHCI controller is name XHCI (no match for XHCI in USBInjectAll.kext)... Remove (you are using (USB_Injector_X250.kext instead).
- alternatively: you might consider renaming XHCI->XHC_ and using USBInjectAll.kext with custom SSDT to configure the ports

Not able to update from 10.13 to 10.13.3. Install 10.13.3 combo and it seem to complete the installation but when the PC reboots I should be presented with an option to Install to boot disk but instead clover only presents the option to Install to recovery HD. What am doing wrong?

dev/disk0 (internal, physical):
#: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER
0: GUID_partition_scheme *500.1 GB disk0
1: EFI EFI 209.7 MB disk0s1
2: Apple_CoreStorage macOS 499.2 GB disk0s2
3: Apple_Boot Recovery HD 650.0 MB disk0s3

/dev/disk1 (internal, virtual):
0: Apple_HFS macOS +498.9 GB disk1
Logical Volume on disk0s2
F631E49B-FB46-460D-9FD9-E6B76BC50C4C
Unencrypted

Attachments

• clover.zip
    9.1 MB · Views: 105
Not able to update from 10.13 to 10.13.3. Install 10.13.3 combo and it seem to complete the installation but when the PC reboots I should be presented with an option to Install to boot disk but instead clover only presents the option to Install to recovery HD. What am doing wrong?

dev/disk0 (internal, physical):
0: GUID_partition_scheme *500.1 GB disk0
1: EFI EFI 209.7 MB disk0s1
2: Apple_CoreStorage macOS 499.2 GB disk0s2
3: Apple_Boot Recovery HD 650.0 MB disk0s3

/dev/disk1 (internal, virtual):
0: Apple_HFS macOS +498.9 GB disk1
Logical Volume on disk0s2
F631E49B-FB46-460D-9FD9-E6B76BC50C4C
Unencrypted

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete (you forgot to press F2 and F4).
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Apologies about that

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    9.1 MB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back