Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo T460 Hackintosh 10.11 & Dual Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
@aleixsr when i run the createpatchedDSDT sh it outputs patchmatic not found although the binary is in the correct location! could you kindly upload your whole EFI partition? ^_^ thanks a lot !

Use 'which patchmatic' to see if you have it installed correctly.
Make sure permissions are set correctly.
You should be able to run it standalone ... type 'patchmatic' in Terminal.

@aleixsr when i run the createpatchedDSDT sh it outputs patchmatic not found although the binary is in the correct location! could you kindly upload your whole EFI partition? ^_^ thanks a lot !

hello,
create_patched_DSDT.bash file and patchmatic_auto_patch.bash must be in the same path, can you please take a screenshot of the error?

Thanks

@aleixsr I want to try to do the same procedure with an t560.

Eventually i will post my experience in a dedicated thread, too. Is it ok if i use your collected stuff there, also? I would make a note to your thread of course. And... maybe we will be able to help each other later.

Last edited:
@aleixsr I want to try to do the same procedure with an t560.

Eventually i will post my experience in a dedicated thread, too. Is it ok if i use your collected stuff there, also? I would make a note to your thread of course. And... maybe we will be able to help each other later.

Of course, you're welcome!

@aleixsr i should thank you...but this is the result i am getting! :( @RehabMan i ran which patchmatic but got no output :( how can i install it?iasl is in usr/local/bin and MaciASL in /Applications! :D thanks to both of you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 21.48.25.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 21.48.25.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 124
how to install? on your github site i download the zip from bitbucket and only MaciASL.app is inside :/

Separate download for patchmatic. Look at the list of downloads. Carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back