Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo T460 Hackintosh 10.11 & Dual Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still don't show what is in the patch.

Code:
#Maintained by: shmilee
# sleep related T450 (LED blink)

# remove dumb code from \_WAK
into method label \_WAK code_regex If.*LOr.*Equal.*Arg0.*LGreaterEqual.*Arg0.*0x05.*\n.*\{\n.*Return.*WAKI.*\n.*\} remove_matched;

# remove patch, if added before
into method label \_WAK code_regex \n\s+If\s\(LEqual\s\(Arg0,3\)\)\n\s+\{\n\s+\\_SI._SST.*\n\s+\}\n remove_matched;

# add patch
into method label \_WAK code_regex (.*Return\s+\(.*) replace_matched
begin
\n
        If (LEqual (Arg0,3))\n
        {\n
            \\_SI._SST (0x01)\n
        }\n
\n
%1
end;

I think this is the led patch that @aleixsr said, I find it in the attachment.

want to confirm, did you perform any/special task to replace wifi/bt card from Intel to Broadcom?
i heard rumor that thinkpad *50/*60 (T5xx/T6xx or X25*/X26*) already bios lock free from install unautorized / non-thinkpad card?

I think this is the led patch that @aleixsr said, I find it in the attachment.

The patch will work as long as _WAK is declared as "Method (\_WAK,..)". If you re-compile the file then try to patch a disassembled file you may find the compiler has optimized away the root qualification, such that _WAK is instead declared as "Method (_WAK, ...". Both are the same, but obviously only the first is compatible with the patch as written. Obvious changes required to the patch for the latter case.

If you set Dark Menu Bar and Docker you can work perfectly with no issues, also if you boot Windows previously this issue disappears, I don't know why.

What about this point? It is due to the hd520?

want to confirm, did you perform any/special task to replace wifi/bt card from Intel to Broadcom?
i heard rumor that thinkpad *50/*60 (T5xx/T6xx or X25*/X26*) already bios lock free from install unautorized / non-thinkpad card?
i use the x260 and can confirm BCM94352Z is working properly without any BIOS modification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back