Register

[Guide] Lenovo Legion Y520/Y720 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2018-10-28 11-07-18.png
    Screenshot from 2018-10-28 11-07-18.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 90
After quite some time running without any issues that I couldn't solve myself I've ran into an issue thats somewhat annoying but can be lived with, still if there is a solution why not.

After wake from sleep, sound from headphone jack becomes distorted (has some really noticeable echo? almost like one of those realtek "hall" options).
I've tried updating everything seeing as how theres a new layout in use now, but it didn't seem to solve this issue, the issue disappears after a restart.

Thank you

Attachments

• debug_17415.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 69
After quite some time running without any issues that I couldn't solve myself I've ran into an issue thats somewhat annoying but can be lived with, still if there is a solution why not.

After wake from sleep, sound from headphone jack becomes distorted (has some really noticeable echo? almost like one of those realtek "hall" options).
I've tried updating everything seeing as how theres a new layout in use now, but it didn't seem to solve this issue, the issue disappears after a restart.

Thank you

CodecCommander.kext might help with that.

Note that your kextcache output shows LiluHelper.kext has issues (eg. not created correctly).

CodecCommander.kext might help with that.

Note that your kextcache output shows LiluHelper.kext has issues (eg. not created correctly).

CodecCommander.kext seems to have fixed it, although I am not sure whats going on with LiluHelper.kext.
Some of the version numbers were incorrect in the plist (of LiluHelper.kext), but same output when running kextcache.
Not sure what to make of it, any help is appreciated.

Thanks

CodecCommander.kext seems to have fixed it, although I am not sure whats going on with LiluHelper.kext.
Some of the version numbers were incorrect in the plist (of LiluHelper.kext), but same output when running kextcache.
Not sure what to make of it, any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Attach LiluHelper.kext (as ZIP).

Hi @MoShaikhon.

Glad to know you were success with the installation in your Lenovo Y720. Please, I would like to know:
  • Are you using the voodooPS2controller.kext or are you using voodooI2C.kext for your trackpad and keyboard?
  • Is your keyboard's numbers keypad working with the NumLock functionality?
Thanks in advance.

Here it is.

Thanks

Check that the version#s in the LiluHelper Info.plist match the OSBundleCompatibleVersion in each of the respective Lilu plugins.

Check that the version#s in the LiluHelper Info.plist match the OSBundleCompatibleVersion in each of the respective Lilu plugins.
It still reports the same when running kextcache.
Is it bugged?
Everything is working fine so far, I'm not sure if its an issue.

Attachments

• LiluHelper.kext.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back