Register

[Guide] Lenovo Legion Y520/Y720 using Clover UEFI

Motherboard
Lenovo Legion Y520
CPU
i5 7300hq
Graphics
UHD 630, GTX1050 2 GB (disabled)
Numpad is working, the keys are just not bound to numbers (as if Num Lock wasn’t on), touchpad should be working fine with basic gestures when using RehabMan’s build.

Have you thoroughly tested with that kext?
I used kext from guide and it didn't work for me. After replacing kexts numpad and touchpad working perfectly. The same thing was when i was trying to install mojave to my y520 for the first time.

Motherboard
Lenovo Legion Y520
CPU
i5 7300hq
Graphics
UHD 630, GTX1050 2 GB (disabled)
Has anyone tried using the opencore bootloader on our laptop?
And one more question. After sleep, the system works much slower and with lags. Is it normal?

Motherboard
Lenovo Legion Y720-15IKB
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
HD 630 + GTX 1060
Has anyone tried using the opencore bootloader on our laptop?
And one more question. After sleep, the system works much slower and with lags. Is it normal?
I was able to convert clover to opencore bootloader. I kept the clover in my EFI folder and added OC into it. Went into Windows and changed the boot sequence to use OC instead of Clover, in case I need to go back using Clover. I think Y520 is not much different than Y720.

I follow these guides.

As you follow along, jump to laptop kaby lake. For the SSDT files, I just used the pre-built.

I made sure to be able to boot from usb before changing hard drive EFI folder. The only thing I didn't do is try and fix the sleep and power management.

For the sata controller fix do a find on "SATA-unsupported.kext" in the link below:

Motherboard
Lenovo Y720
CPU
I7 7700K
Graphics
1060ti
after update 10.15.6 camera doesn't work, any ideas why?
lenovo y720