Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo IdeaPad U330/U430/U530 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mr. RehabMan, after a long time I found some time to reinstall Mac OS X 10.13.3 step by step. I still have these problems: bluetooth works randomly, sometimes I boot it up and works, sometimes not, sometimes before or after sleep. When it works, it works perfectly for Magic Mouse and for AirPods, except for Siri, sounds weird and microphone works so so as well. (Not that important issue)
I have the same problem as Dr. Tom-san with iTunes, although sometimes it works sometimes not. I added Shiki.kext to the kext folder in Clover.

Apart from that, small issues like when the laptop is on sleep, it boots up sometimes randomly (I can hear the fan) and the status light (From the side of the laptop) blinks differently as it did when I had OS X El Capitan. The only issue both (When I had El Capitan and now with High Sierra) have in common is bluetooth. Thank you for the guide, I have been using this laptop with OS X on a daily basis for almost three years thanks to you :)

Find attached all the files that you ask in Problem Reporting

Attachments

• U430 files.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 66
And what about the bluetooth problem? Any clue how to fix it? :confused: I attached the files on the previous post

bluetooth works randomly, sometimes I boot it up and works, sometimes not, sometimes before or after sleep.

Your ioreg shows no BT controller on the USB bus (should be on XHC.HS06).
Perhaps you failed to set BIOS correctly ("fast boot" might be enabled, guide recommends "fast boot" disabled).

Apart from that, small issues like when the laptop is on sleep, it boots up sometimes randomly (I can hear the fan)

Normal.
You can disable the DSNresponder daemon via the option in the Clover installer.

Your ioreg shows no BT controller on the USB bus (should be on XHC.HS06).
Perhaps you failed to set BIOS correctly ("fast boot" might be enabled, guide recommends "fast boot" disabled).

Normal.
You can disable the DSNresponder daemon via the option in the Clover installer.

There is no fast boot option on my BIOS, how can I solve this issue?

There is no fast boot option on my BIOS, how can I solve this issue?

Make sure BT is enabled in BIOS, and that latest BIOS is installed.

Hi everyone.
Who implement update to 10.13.4? Do we have any problems after update from 10.13.3?

Hi everyone.
Who implement update to 10.13.4? Do we have any problems after update from 10.13.3?

I followed post #1 regarding "System updates". Update to 10.13.4 worked without incident.

Hello Mr. Rehabman,

I looked for updates, but my BIOS is up to date, there is no option to disable Fast boot and as previously mentioned, bluetooth works sometimes (BT is enabled in BIOS). I fixed the sleep problem disabling the DSNresponder daemon via the option in the Clover installer as you told me and that problem is fixed :)

The only two issues I am still having are, bluetooth and the battery indicator. It works sometimes and sometimes, I have to click on show/hide percentage in order to refresh the battery status. How can I fix these two problems?

Thank you for all your time and dedication :)

Hello Mr. Rehabman,

I looked for updates, but my BIOS is up to date, there is no option to disable Fast boot and as previously mentioned, bluetooth works sometimes. I fixed the sleep problem disabling the DSNresponder daemon via the option in the Clover installer as you told me and that problem is fixed :)

The only two issues I am still having are, bluetooth and the battery indicator. It works sometimes and sometimes, I have to click on show/hide percentage in order to refresh the battery status. How can I fix these two problems?

Thank you for all your time and dedication :)

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Also, your profile does not even indicate you own a laptop.
Please fix as per FAQ:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Also, your profile does not even indicate you own a laptop.
Please fix as per FAQ:
Updated the signature with all the details of my laptop (Purchased in Spain) and also find attached the files for problem reporting :)

Attachments

• Files 8.04.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back