Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo IdeaPad 700 10.12.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
<dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>change F%uT%04x to F%uTxxxx in AppleBacklightInjector.kext (credit RehabMan)</string> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Find</key> <data> RiV1VCUwNHgA </data> <key>Name</key> <string>com.apple.driver.AppleBacklight</string> <key>Replace</key> <data> RiV1VHh4eHgA </data> </dict>
For example how to patch this code to config.plist

For example how to patch this code to config.plist
use xcode or plisteditpro and you can copy and paste that in the text field under KextsToPatch

Thank you very much

Thank for your fast reply.
I modified ADGP, you know, a drowning will clutch at a straw.
Now everything works like a charm. Sorry for annoying you.
I am wondering why NvidiaGraphicsFixup did not work for me.

Another problem, I follow your guide to open Retina Display, but I need to return normal res to external display.
HiDPi res not work. Don't know why.
How did you solve your dual screen problem?
Can you tell me more?

Yes,both external display and audio works fine.
Use 13,1, model 13,2 will give no display.

Hello I have install Mojave on my Lenovo y700 but my hdmi it doesn't work for a second screen. Any solutions? Im using 13.3 model. Thanks

Hi, great post.
I follow the guide, I suppose I made a mistake in one step because when I started clover and I select my pendrive's partition, start loading the system and the a white circle cross came out.
To fix this I try putting nvda_drv=1, I download the lastest FakeSMC.kext from the guide. I changed the USB Port I was using. But nothing works, could you help me?

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back