Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo IdeaPad 700 10.12.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it conflicts with tiny ssdt.
Need to modify ssdt for layout id injection.
Try the package I use now.
Thanks for your clover, i use your clover after the sound is working properly.

I found that deep sleep will wake up after the sound, the microphone level will also be lost. Re-plug the headphones to work.

I found that deep sleep will wake up after the sound, the microphone level will also be lost. Re-plug the headphones to work.
Do you Place CodecCommander.kext at S/L/E or L/E?
Don't forget to rebuild caches/prelinkedkernel.

I have used this config for a long time and my Skype worked fine(mic worked) even after a deep sleep.

I have used this config for a long time and my Skype worked fine(mic worked) even after a deep sleep.
After the reconstruction of the sound recovery is normal, thank you for your solution. I am too careless.

I finally got the headphones to work properly. Before using CodecCommander.kext the output was noisy and I couldn't hear anything. Still one thing I need help with though. Here is the thing, before fixing the headphones, I used a USB-to-3.55mm adapter (USB PnP) and it was working just fine. Now with the headphones are working fine on their own, the audio volume is very low. Way lower than what I'm getting with both the speakers and the USB adapter. Any ideas how to tweak that? @soto2080 mentioned that it can be fixed by editing the aml file here.

hi,bro
I'am glad you update the efi, thank you. I used the new version, when i wake up, the sound is lost, even i put the codeccommand.kext in S/L/E,

Last edited:
I found that the sound loss is a funny thing when you plug in the power sleep wake up after the sound will be lost, unplug the power using the battery to wake up after the sound will work properly. @maomaosan2008 @soto2080

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back