Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo IdeaPad 700 10.12.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear soto,
When i use you EFI file, and when i use the hdmi to connect the External display , my laptop minitor black screen, what should i do?
@HeRoKaNe @yanwu
Dual displays output at same time are fixing.
Mirror and extend are working.
Please See HDMI part in thread.

@HeRoKaNe @yanwu
Dual displays output at same time are fixing.
Mirror and extend are working.
Please See HDMI part in thread.
Thank you for your work, and I have succeeded in repairing it. Expect you to update 10.13, I will follow your post.

@RehabMan
Yesterday, I bought a new m.2 seeking ssd for a bigger disk volume.
A toshiba XG3 512GB NVMe m.2 SSD, but it did not work.
I had tried two methods
1.origin method(spoofed kext works with PM951) and xg3 with 512kb sector (Clover in the Main Thread Provided)
2.no patches and xg3 with 4096kb sector
Both method no works and error code are the same.
The error code is here.
Installer version is 10.12.6
I had tried 10.13 BETA but it gave a bit more error.

AppleNVMe Assert failedd: 0 == (status) CompleteBuffer file:/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/IONVMeFamily.....

AppleNVMe Assert failedd: 0 == (status) Exit file:/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/IONVMeFamily.....

AppleNVMe Assert failedd: 0 == (status) ReturnAsyncRequests file:/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/IONVMeFamily.....

AppleNVMe Assert failedd: result UninitPCI file:/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/IONVMeFamily.....
20952066_1537549182935294_1185779135_o.jpg

Last edited:
@RehabMan
Yesterday, I bought a new m.2 seeking ssd for a bigger disk volume.
A toshiba XG3 512GB NVMe m.2 SSD, but it did not work.
I had tried two methods
1.origin method(spoofed kext works with PM951) and xg3 with 512kb sector (Clover in the Main Thread Provided)
2.no patches and xg3 with 4096kb sector
Both method no works and error code are the same.
The error code is here.
Installer version is 10.12.6
I had tried 10.13 BETA but it gave a bit more error.

View attachment 273076

NVMe guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...h-ionvmefamily-using-class-code-spoof.210316/

Last edited:
No luck, I got the same error.
May it need some additional patches like hynix one does? (Still no luck)

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read NVMe guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".
Note that if you changed the block size to 4k, you should not be using the patch-nvme/HackrNVMeFamily technique.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read NVMe guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".
Note that if you changed the block size to 4k, you should not be using the patch-nvme/HackrNVMeFamily technique.
Thank for your fast reply.
I had search the SSD and error codes on the Web, and I found that there are people had the same problem.
They are all have the same error codes with 4k sector or with 512 plus NVMe patches.
May my one is a engineer sample from Toshiba is the problem, it's different from normal one.
So I decided to swap my old SSD back.
Sorry for annoying you.

I have the same laptop and i already intalled the os on my hdd but gives me an error while loading to enter the os :
and as i understand the error can be fixed by adding the code to my config that is provided by Rehabman to change the buffer to 64 mb or higher but i dont understand how i can even enable it ...
I changed the Disabled to Enabled in the config but it doesnt seem to work ...
And also i used ur own clover and config

PS it booted and i entered the os itself like 15 times and everything was fine but suddenly it started to give me this error
And im quite knew to this so if you can help me and be more specific as to how to fix this .
@RehabMan

Attachments

• P70821-194604.jpg
    P70821-194604.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back