Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo G50-80 El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again
I direct updated Successfully from el capitan 10.11.6 to sierra 10.12 !

All its ok , just i have a few problem with trackpad bug and volume buttons not working

I fixed brightness buttons with a script in apple automator for , and use F11 and F11 keys for up/down brightness key witout any problem .

I Fix volume key with apple script , for increase up/down/mute volume use command button + f , f2 , f3 witout any problem

Just i have trackpad bugs .
Hi! I succesfully installed Sierra 10.12.0 (G50-80, i7, intel hd5500) and everything works fine, i have the brightness slider in config panel and the volume slider. Only problem is that my keyboard shortcust are not working. Can you tell me what script you used for brightness buttons and volume keys?

Hi! I succesfully installed Sierra 10.12.0 (G50-80, i7, intel hd5500) and everything works fine, i have the brightness slider in config panel and the volume slider. Only problem is that my keyboard shortcust are not working. Can you tell me what script you used for brightness buttons and volume keys?

Hi Again Dear
For Solved Brightness Keys & Volumes Keys Please Upgrade You Mac To 10.12.1 From Mac Store

I have
Model: Lenovo G50-80
Bios version b0cn97ww
CPU: i5 5200u, HD 5500 Graphic
Ram: 4GB
Hard drive: Samsung 320 GB SSD + 1TB WD Blue HDD
Audio: Conexant CX20752
Ethernet: Intel Dual Band AC3160

Any luck with my specs for running MacSierra with this gude?

I have
Model: Lenovo G50-80
Bios version b0cn97ww
CPU: i5 5200u, HD 5500 Graphic
Ram: 4GB
Hard drive: Samsung 320 GB SSD + 1TB WD Blue HDD
Audio: Conexant CX20752
Ethernet: Intel Dual Band AC3160

Any luck with my specs for running MacSierra with this gude?

Read post #1.

Hi Again Dear
For Solved Brightness Keys & Volumes Keys Please Upgrade You Mac To 10.12.1 From Mac Store
Worked like a charm, thanks!!

Now i only have a small boot glitch error, the apple logo gets scrambled for a few seconds and then the systeem is booted and i can login with a normal screen. Does someone have an idea to fix this?

Thanks, tried everything but still get a few seconds of garbled screen while booting. Probably a DVMT memory issue.

Had you read the linked post, you would have realized the patch only reduces the severity/length of the glitch.

Had you read the linked post, you would have realized the patch only reduces the severity/length of the glitch.
yeah i have, i read some people have black flickering screen few times instead of garbled apple logo, in my opinion that looks nicer but for the moment i have to do it with the garble logo. thanks anyway!

yeah i have, i read some people have black flickering screen few times instead of garbled apple logo, in my opinion that looks nicer but for the moment i have to do it with the garble logo. thanks anyway!

Yes. The effect of the patch is system dependent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back