Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel Skylake NUC6 (and Skull Canyon) using Clover UEFI (NUC6i5SYK, NUC6i7KYK, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that refers to this link:

Post #2 of that thread covers installing from USB.

Not only does it cover installing from USB, but it also provides instructions for installing Clover on your main system drive (SSD in this case), with a basic Clover configuration (same as USB installer setup).

Does anyone know how to resolve the screen flicker problem after upgrade to latest 10.13.4? I have seen some filkers on my skull canyon (2 to 4 times per day?) is it not a problem that affect daily using but I just want to know is it possible to fix it? thanks

Does anyone know how to resolve the screen flicker problem after upgrade to latest 10.13.4? I have seen some filkers on my skull canyon (2 to 4 times per day?) is it not a problem that affect daily using but I just want to know is it possible to fix it? thanks

No flicker problem here on my NUC6i7KYK.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Also, your profile has no hardware details. Please fix as per FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

is it ok to remove lilu kext for the 10.13.4?

Last edited:
is it ok to remove lilu kext for the 10.13.4?

Lilu.kext + IntelGraphicsFixup.kext still required. No change in 10.13.4.
The correct kexts are installed/copied by install_downloads.sh.

After upgrading to 10.13.4, there is no sound. How to solve it? Thank you。
nuc6 i7kyk, sound card alc 233.
clover 4423

Last edited:
When booting from USB, I never see the install_osx partition (only the existing Windows partition). I've tried both MBR and GPT. Tried these instructions a few times, then Unibeast, the combination (Unibeast + kexts and config from here). I'm using a 32gb USB 3 stick.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 71
When booting from USB, I never see the install_osx partition (only the existing Windows partition). I've tried both MBR and GPT. Tried these instructions a few times, then Unibeast, the combination (Unibeast + kexts and config from here). I'm using a 32gb USB 3 stick.

If this is 10.13.4, your Clover is too old. Use latest RehabMan Clover build as per guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back