Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

Mine is sitting on a shelf, might have to dust it off next week and see what's what. As @eXTriC states in his Z390 post disable nvmefix.kext and update everything else including Wifi and Bluetooth Kexts if you are using the onboard intel card.
Edit: I don’t use the nvmefix.kext in this build but I do on my Z790 set up and it works fine on it with Sonoma beta

Last edited:
This worked for me, OC9.5 and updated Airportitlmw.kext

Very nice, going to try out the final install this week and will report back. Thanks for this!
Which airportitlwm did you use - the latest 2.3.0 alpha release labeled for Ventura, or 2.2.0 stable?

Very nice, going to try out the final install this week and will report back. Thanks for this!
Which airportitlwm did you use - the latest 2.3.0 alpha release labeled for Ventura, or 2.2.0 stable?
The Alpha version, 2.2 won’t crash the system but it doesn’t work.

Hello? Will work everything without a problem? I have fear from Wifi.:)
My friend, you have had your share of issues others haven’t had to deal with. It worked fine for me, WiFi and Bluetooth both. Back up your data and have a bootable usb drive before you give it a try.

My friend, you have had your share of issues others haven’t had to deal with. It worked fine for me, WiFi and Bluetooth both. Back up your data and have a bootable usb drive before you give it a try.
About Wifi it is Ventura version, but work in Sonoma, or ?

No, there is a new Airportitlwm.kext in the EFI folder I uploaded. They are calling it preview 5

Hi all, I just updated to Sonoma on my Nuc8i5 (macmini 8.1) Actually I tried all day to understand why Safari crashes/freezes constantly. Chrome works just fine and everything else works too, Wifi/Bluetooth still not Airdrop. #Leesureone, I saw that you uploaded your EFI folder and the only difference I could spot was a driver -ToggleSipEntry-. I cleared nvram, caches and prefs for Safari but still it crashes. Strange. I obviously missed something somewhere. Any tip would be helpful. Thanks

Back