Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

Hi @Leesureone is it safe to update to Ventura 13.4 using your EFI8.5 from page 89?

Thanks
Sorry for the late replay, I just updated page 89 with OpenCore 9.2 for Ventura 13.4. Bluetooth is not currently working but a fix is supposed to be in the works.

Unfortunately, my NUC8i5BEH didn't survive decontamination surgery :(

I'm thinking of a NUC9i9QNX to replace it... anyone tried these and/or speculate on their compatibility? Was hoping to transplant NVMe SSD from one to the other :think:

Unfortunately, my NUC8i5BEH didn't survive decontamination surgery :(

I'm thinking of a NUC9i9QNX to replace it... anyone tried these and/or speculate on their compatibility? Was hoping to transplant NVMe SSD from one to the other :think:
I have a similar one and and it works great, it's a little different OpenCore set up though. If you decide to go that way I can help.

I have a similar one and and it works great, it's a little different OpenCore set up though. If you decide to go that way I can help.

Legend!!! It's currently "on sale" at the moment... no doubt before they disappear for good :eek:

Shipped :cool: hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

I may need to reinstall macos as I am getting some funky volume errors. If I boot from a USB, can I just select the prompt for recovery, format the drive, install macos from recovery and then transfer the efi files from the USB to the drive? it's been years since I did the original install and I expect that process is now out of date and I recall it was complicated. Wanted to see if I am missing anything?

Anyone tried macOS Sonoma yet? Hitting GA next week.

Back