Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

your USBPorts.kext is incorrect if you have an internal Wifi card installed, would expect to see a HS port set to 255

also, normally, would only see one of these enabled:
Code:
<dict>
                <key>Arch</key>
                <string>Any</string>
                <key>BundlePath</key>
                <string>AirportBrcmFixup.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext</string>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string></string>
                <key>Enabled</key>
                <true/>
                <key>ExecutablePath</key>
                <string></string>
                <key>MaxKernel</key>
                <string></string>
                <key>MinKernel</key>
                <string></string>
                <key>PlistPath</key>
                <string>Contents/Info.plist</string>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Arch</key>
                <string>Any</string>
                <key>BundlePath</key>
                <string>AirportBrcmFixup.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector.kext</string>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string></string>
                <key>Enabled</key>
                <true/>
                <string></string>
                <key>MaxKernel</key>
                <string></string>
                <key>MinKernel</key>
                <string></string>
                <key>PlistPath</key>
            </dict>

what make model and wifi card do you have?
Just a heads up AirportBrcmFixup.kext is enabled, it's the last kext called out in the config.plist. As far as the internal Bluetooth/Wifi card and the USBPorts.kext the card works fine as is and the device sleeps/ wakes properly. There are quite a few users that have taken advantage of the EFI he uploaded, it's the same one I created and have on page 89 as I mentioned before.
It's one of those Hackintosh things, what works for me and at least three other users fails to load for him. It worked in Monterey but not Ventura, I advised disabling all Airport kexts but no luck.

Just a heads up AirportBrcmFixup.kext is enabled, it's the last kext called out in the config.plist. As far as the internal Bluetooth/Wifi card and the USBPorts.kext the card works fine as is and the device sleeps/ wakes properly. There are quite a few users that have taken advantage of the EFI he uploaded, it's the same one I created and have on page 89 as I mentioned before.
It's one of those Hackintosh things, what works for me and at least three other users fails to load for him. It worked in Monterey but not Ventura, I advised disabling all Airport kexts but no luck.
was wondering why there is AirportBrcmFixup.kext (for broadcom wifi cards?) was also installed

Yes, i was on Monterey till last update and everything goes well. Issue occurred once i upgraded to Ventura!

Yes, i was on Monterey till last update and everything goes well. Issue occurred once i upgraded to Ventura!
you have the issues I mentioned above that needs addressing

your USBPorts.kext is incorrect if you have an internal Wifi card installed, would expect to see a HS port set to 255

also, normally, would only see one of these enabled:
Code:
<dict>
                <key>Arch</key>
                <string>Any</string>
                <key>BundlePath</key>
                <string>AirportBrcmFixup.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext</string>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string></string>
                <key>Enabled</key>
                <true/>
                <string></string>
                <key>MaxKernel</key>
                <string></string>
                <key>MinKernel</key>
                <string></string>
                <key>PlistPath</key>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Arch</key>
                <string>Any</string>
                <key>BundlePath</key>
                <string>AirportBrcmFixup.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector.kext</string>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string></string>
                <key>Enabled</key>
                <true/>
                <string></string>
                <key>MaxKernel</key>
                <string></string>
                <key>MinKernel</key>
                <string></string>
                <key>PlistPath</key>
            </dict>

what make model and wifi card do you have?
i find hard to fix this as you suggested, could you please make it more easy for me :)

i find hard to fix this as you suggested, could you please make it more easy for me :)
you need to remove the wifi kext you are not using, AirportBrcmFixup.kext

and you need to either edit the info.plist in your USBPorts.kext and change whichever HS port your wifi card is on to 255 or check over the usb guide:

Back