Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

Kindly find my EFI,
The version EFI you uploaded is OpenCore version 7.8 and will not work with Ventura. The version I am attaching here is .8.5, is minimized and has no ACPI patches, no Airport or Bluetooth kexts which you had added to as @Feartech pointed out. It also has the change to the USBPort.kext making the intel bluetooth/wireless card an internal port (ie 255). You will need to mount the EFI partition of your floppy drive and then add this version. Hold down the F10 key on your keyboard on boot to access the boot manager and then select your USB Drive.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    33.7 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
The version EFI you uploaded is OpenCore version 7.8 and will not work with Ventura. The version I am attaching here is .8.5, is minimized and has no ACPI patches, no Airport or Bluetooth kexts which you had added to as @Feartech pointed out. It also has the change to the USBPort.kext making the intel bluetooth/wireless card an internal port (ie 255). You will need to mount the EFI partition of your floppy drive and then add this version. Hold down the F10 key on your keyboard on boot to access the boot manager and then select your floppy disk.
floppy drive? we back in the 90s? :) :)

The version EFI you uploaded is OpenCore version 7.8 and will not work with Ventura. The version I am attaching here is .8.5, is minimized and has no ACPI patches, no Airport or Bluetooth kexts which you had added to as @Feartech pointed out. It also has the change to the USBPort.kext making the intel bluetooth/wireless card an internal port (ie 255). You will need to mount the EFI partition of your floppy drive and then add this version. Hold down the F10 key on your keyboard on boot to access the boot manager and then select your floppy disk.
ok, I replaced mine with yours and this what i got this time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 35
ok, I replaced mine with yours and this what i got this time
Very odd, one more try. If this doesn't work I do not know.

Attachments

• EFI-2.zip
    33.7 MB · Views: 40
Very odd, one more try. If this doesn't work I do not know.
Hmm , this caused no boot manager at all :( !

It directly boot to windows!
I tried F10 to select boot but external drive not showing to let me select it!

Hmm , this caused no boot manager at all :( !

It directly boot to windows!
I tried F10 to select boot but external drive not showing to let me select it!
Again, very odd. I gave you some ideas on how to recover your data so you can start again earlier. Pout of curiosity how are you mounting the EFI portion on your USB drive if you do not have a working Mac or Hackintosh.

Again, very odd. I gave you some ideas on how to recover your data so you can start again earlier. Pout of curiosity how are you mounting the EFI portion on your USB drive if you do not have a working Mac or Hackintosh.
may also be worth checking bios version, maybe an update required?

also check bios settings and reset nvram

i'm using tool called "explorer++_1.3.5_x64(on windows)" which let me to access to EFI partition and add/delete files :)

may also be worth checking bios version, maybe an update required?

also check bios settings and reset nvram
my BIOS is up, last EFI boot manager not showing at all.

settings:
Devices -> USB -> Port Device Charging Mode: off
Devices -> USB -> USB Legacy -> Disabled
Security -> Thunderbolt Security Level: Legacy Mode
Power -> Wake on LAN from S4/S5: Stay Off
Boot -> Boot Configuration -> Network Boot: Disable
Boot -> Secure Boot -> Disable

Back