Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

Hello @Leesureone, Thanks for you quick replay.

EFI attached
So it looks like you are using a version of my uploaded EFI, do you know what version? I can't tell without loading it and my NUC died. I have 8.4 and 8.5 on page 89 which will work with Ventura

finally im did get into system. Latest version of OpenCore and he freeze and crash when he looking for wifi.
Did you update the Airportltlwm.kext?

So it looks like you are using a version of my uploaded EFI, do you know what version? I can't tell without loading it and my NUC died. I have 8.4 and 8.5 on page 89 which will work with Ventura
I’m not sure which one actually but i already upgraded it to 8.5.

However I downloaded your 8.5 and same issue occurred!

Any suggestions?

I’m not sure which one actually but i already upgraded it to 8.5.

However I downloaded your 8.5 and same issue occurred!

Any suggestions?
I would try disabling the Airport kexts in your config.plist and see if the problem continues. There is an alpha version of the Airportltlwm.kext for Ventura but wireless has been working fine in Ventura and NUC8's for other users.

Did you update the Airportltlwm.kext?
You mean download alpha Airportltlwm ? yes i did now but internet work very wierd. In monterey i had download 70 mbs now i have between 30 - 40 lol

You mean download alpha Airportltlwm ? yes i did now but internet work very wierd. In monterey i had download 70 mbs now i have between 30 - 40 lol
Okay, you can always go back to Monterey or wait for further development of the kext. It says for testing only..

A lot of people may find this useful to upgrade OC. Just did and went flawlessly. Went from 7.x to 8.5, couldn't believe how well simple it was!

I would try disabling the Airport kexts in your config.plist and see if the problem continues. There is an alpha version of the Airportltlwm.kext for Ventura but wireless has been working fine in Ventura and NUC8's for other users.
thank you for keeping helping us :)

unfortunately i disabled kext and still same issue!
also reinstall ventura from Recovery 13 option on boot page and same issue occurred after that!

I’m also tried your 8.4 and got same issue!

thank you for keeping helping us :)

unfortunately i disabled kext and still same issue!
also reinstall ventura from Recovery 13 option on boot page and same issue occurred after that!

I’m also tried your 8.4 and got same issue!
I am running out of ideas, can you see what happens with this version?

Attachments

• New NUC8i7 OC8.5EFI.zip
    31.5 MB · Views: 24
Back