- Mar 23, 2017
- Lenovo Allspark
- Intel HD530 / GTX960
- Mobile Phone
You should try with FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext.
Also maybe different ig-platform-id (maybe 0x191b0000).
That would do it.. The switch away from 0x191b0000 was definitely the change I made that killed HDMI audio. I was just following the crowd with 0x19160000.
Is there a reason you suggested 0x191b0000?
Trying to adapt a patch to my setup, since I'm using IG_Platform 0x16190002, but I'm struggling to understand the properties referred by the value string on the patch (except, of course, the 00080000 that refers to connector type). I'm using this patch as reference, but don't know which values need to change:
<string>HDMI-audio, port 0204, 0x16060000 0x160e0000 0x16160000 0x161e0000 0x16260000 0x162b0000 0x16220000</string>
I'm adding an image about how it shows on PlistEdit too.
Thanks in advance for any help!
I followed the o.p. instruction & El Capition on U310,
Still cannot get HDMI audio, internal speaker works.
Please help with debugging documents attached. Thanks!
- It seems HDMI is on AppleIntelFramebuffer@1, with the correct connector-type : <00 08 00 00>
- DSDT has been patched "audio layout 12" (ACPI\patched in attached)
- I did extract native AppleHDA from 10.11 install.app, and install again to S/L/E, still not working
-- what is the correct/original path for the native AppleHDA, how to identify if it is native? because I update to 10.11.06 would that still OK?
- BTW:how to get the on-screen display lighting indication/symbol on? is that something should be "AppleBacklightDisplay" under one AppleIntelFramebuffer?
- my U310 shutting down quite slow, any advice from the attached Clover folder.zip?