Contribute
Register

[Guide] Install 10.11 on Asus X555L Laptop with Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RehabMan ..

I bought Card (BCM94352HMB).

Where i can found kext for it ?

I have an ASUS X555LA. I'm pretty sure I followed the guide properly, but twice when I got to the end of the guide, I couldn't apply the "GFX to IGPU" patch to SSDT-0.dsl and SSDT-9.aml. After rebooting, I can't get past the Apple logo. No progress bar appears. I'm using Clover r3423 (First time I was using 3320, I think, not knowing it was outdated).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have an ASUS X555LA. I'm pretty sure I followed the guide properly, but twice when I got to the end of the guide, I couldn't apply the "GFX to IGPU" patch to SSDT-0.dsl and SSDT-9.aml. After rebooting, I can't get past the Apple logo. No progress bar appears. I'm using Clover r3423 (First time I was using 3320, I think, not knowing it was outdated).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).
Thanks for the quick reply.

I realized shortly after posting my last message that I failed to put the modified files in /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched. I wasn’t sure which ones to put there, so I just copied & pasted them all. I can now boot into El Capitan but nothing has really changed. For example, I go to System Preferences > Displays, and under “Scaled,” the only option is still just 1024x768.

Also, when I installed Windows 7 six months ago, my touchpad double-clicked on everything that I single-clicked until I installed the proper driver. The same thing’s happening in El Capitan. (Drop down menus immediately drop back up. Really frustrating.)

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20161220_024845.jpg
    IMG_20161220_024845.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 129
Thanks for the quick reply.

I realized shortly after posting my last message that I failed to put the modified files in /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched. I wasn’t sure which ones to put there, so I just copied & pasted them all. I can now boot into El Capitan but nothing has really changed. For example, I go to System Preferences > Displays, and under “Scaled,” the only option is still just 1024x768.

Also, when I installed Windows 7 six months ago, my touchpad double-clicked on everything that I single-clicked until I installed the proper driver. The same thing’s happening in El Capitan. (Drop down menus immediately drop back up. Really frustrating.)

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back