Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] iMacMini: ASUS P8H67-I DELUXE-Apple ATI 5770-10.6.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
WonkeyDonkey said:
Has anyone managed to find or create a DSDT for this board yet ?

i requested last week at olarila.com (direct to mald0n) a working dsdt.aml for our p8h67-i deluxe. today, with a speedstepper-patched appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext and imac 12,1 definition the system runs smooth and all pm-functions (i've tested wake from sleep - but it do not come back by pressing power button for manual sleep) will work.
but, you have to install manualy the fixes for alc892 sound and the ar9285 wirless (that works for me).
if you like to test, you will find the dsdt.aml at olarila.com english-section dsdt request for p8h67-i deluxe bios 503.

sorry for my english, but i'am not a nativ english-speaker.

WonkeyDonkey said:
Thats cool ! Finally moving forward :)

I shall give this DSDT a go.

Do you know what the specific 892 edits are ?

no. doing the installation of alc892 via rollback in multibeast and manual installation of ar9285 via kextbeast. the machine runs the whole day and everithing works fine in 10.7.2 beta without any kp's.

regards,
feuerstein

Ahh great stuff, I had a feeling that may have been the case after I posted actually.

This really is a super motherboard for anybody considering a mini-itx build. Its good that we can include a graphics card as well as wifi.

For anybody who may be interested I have a rebranded half height mini wifi card that shows up perfectly as an airport device :cool:

Hey guys, I am back again to try to install Mac in my hackintosh, I got a $300 budget and I want to get another video card but I want one of the powerful nvidia, not ATI, that is compatible in a way I can take advantage of the graphics because I play Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft.

does SL work with onboard graphics with this board? i've 2100T and i'm purchasing video card (for ML) but i would like to test this out just for the fun of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back