Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody with HP Probook 450 G5 succeeded with Hackintosh installation? It would be very helpful if you can share your EFI folder.

I have a 450 G5. First of all check the BIOS version: up 01.09.01, macOS is still bootable with no problems. I'm encountering problems updating to the latest BIOS

You can find it in attachment.
I have a DW 1560 as wireless adapter and keep in mind that my system works correctly up to bios 01.09.01.
Remember to change the correct things for your machine

Attachments

• EFI-5118.zip
    41.2 MB · Views: 158
Is my WiFi card compatible? I have this one;

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165NGW Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 Combo

Where can i see which chipset of the WiFi i have?

I've got an Elitebook 840 G2.
i7-5500u Broadwell
Intel 5000HD Graphics
8GB Ram

need to figure out which acpi.sh to install and which config.plist to use.

is it a case one needs creating?

tried using the
config_8x0_G2_Broadwell.plist
aswell as
install_4x40s_hires.acpi.sh

which worked! however caused boot times to be horrific and knocked out my usb ports completely.

is there one better suited or could be created?

install_4x40s_hires.acpi.sh

This is not for your laptop model you have to run this script on terminal ./install_acpi.sh help then find your model it will be something like install_8x0 g2 copy it then type ./install_acpi.sh one space and paste your copied text
Config file is ok
Before doing this dont forget to mount efi. Follow step by step guide . I suggest you delete your efi folder install clover again and and then do this

I’ve tried that exact .sh and it installs fine however my USB ports completely stop working all together. System doesn’t even recognise them

ProBook 840 G2 has a whitelist for Wi-Fi card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back