Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy igpu error on hp elitebook g2
Following your suggestions fixes the problem for me. Thanks a lot!

Yes it works! But the config_8x0s_G2_Broadwell.plist is still the file to use for post installation, correct? Is the file the right one for my EliteBook 840 (without "s") G2 or is there a better one?

Did u succeed with your 840 G5? If so do you mind share your EFI?

You can try kecinzer's repository on github, works great on catalina and is already based on Opencore bootloader.

On the first page manual i see the following
Note: Atheros WiFi not supported on Mojave (Apple removed it).

I have probook 450 g2 installed Mojave. With built in wifi card its not working, but with an atheros wifi card should be also not work with mojave, right?

On the first page manual i see the following

I have probook 450 g2 installed Mojave. With built in wifi card its not working, but with an atheros wifi card should be also not work with mojave, right?
that is what it says

Just are there any other possibility for a wifi card also an usb wifi that also work with Mojave?

A correction over my laptop it is G3 not the G2

A correction over my laptop it is G3 not the G2
maybe this:

Hello Guys,

When via Clover boot HDD is selected i get this two screens. How can i solve that? Also when i am on the Clover menu by booting, it have not the right resolution i think, the icons are to big.

After bootup the Mac OS working like a charm but i get this stupid screens only by bootup..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back