Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also like to know If it is possible to boot clover in 1920 x 1080 mode with out disabling CMS.
nope

I can not get the 10.14.1 update installed. It hangs every time I try to install
you will need to upload a pic, verbose mode where it hangs (and your problem reporting files mentioned in post1)

I followed this guide to the letter and I am fully operational everything works wifi, BT, Battery indicator, sound, volume and brightness control. I have one small issue. I can not get the 10.14.1 update installed. It hangs every time I try to install. I would also like to know If it is possible to boot clover in 1920 x 1080 mode with out disabling CMS. When I disable CMS in bios clover boots like I want it to but when OS loads display is garbled. Thanks in advance I have been reading for weeks and finally got this thing going! Any help will be much appreciated. Rehabman I think I have my specs posted correctly in my profile. :headbang:
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Please fix your profile too... It is missing screen resolution.

Shoot! I was trying to get in here with out a mistake. Fixed.

Shoot! I was trying to get in here with out a mistake. Fixed.

In the future, please use quoted replies.
You neglected to attach any PR files.
Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Rehabman,

I am in network, the windows machine has shared folder, and When I go into that machine, it only shows folder but no files in those shared folders.

Can you tell me how can I access shared folder files in my hackbook.

Adeel

Rehabman,

I am in network, the windows machine has shared folder, and When I go into that machine, it only shows folder but no files in those shared folders.

Can you tell me how can I access shared folder files in my hackbook.

Adeel

Typically you use Finder->Connect to Server..., enter the server path (for Windows would be smb://name-of-server/name-of-share), then when prompted enter the server/share credentials.

Typically you use Finder->Connect to Server..., enter the server path (for Windows would be smb://name-of-server/name-of-share), then when prompted enter the server/share credentials.

Yes, I have already done that and I can see shared server and folders in that shared server, but when I go into a folder, it does not show any contents in sub folders.

Like there are many files, zip, docs, images, and it seems folder is empty when I see it from my hackbook.

Yes, I have already done that and I can see shared server and folders in that shared server, but when I go into a folder, it does not show any contents in sub folders.

Like there are many files, zip, docs, images, and it seems folder is empty when I see it from my hackbook.

Sounds like an issue with permissions/authorization.
But if you need checking of your hack configuration, you must fill out your profile properly and attach "problem reporting" files.

Hi to every one. First I say thanks to RehabMan. Your work is awesome and I try to follow every step on first post but... I have Probook 650 G1 whit i5-4210m and i try to install Mojave. I make USB whit RehabMan clover (try two metod GPT single and MBR two part). I setup Bios and restart and hit F10, but when select boot from USB start windows again. It is possible to help me ware is my mistake ? Thank you again for this awesome work.

Hi to every one. First I say thanks to RehabMan. Your work is awesome and I try to follow every step on first post but... I have Probook 650 G1 whit i5-4210m and i try to install Mojave. I make USB whit RehabMan clover (try two metod GPT single and MBR two part). I setup Bios and restart and hit F10, but when select boot from USB start windows again. It is possible to help me ware is my mistake ? Thank you again for this awesome work.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back