Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

?

Seems to talk with a bot. Please explain me the value of a reply like this.
If we need to be a robot is better to provide an ansible script that build for you a image of a USB drive that can boot mac os.

Doesn't matter, please delete this post and ban me if you believe is correct, I tried to do my best explaining my issue and trying to help anyone have a 2570p notebook, but there is a wall, is very frustrating.
First time I uploaded the efi folder, second time the same efi folder without theme, then the screenshoot because I CAN'T PROVIDE LOGS ON MAC OS INSTALLATION BOOT.

Last edited:
?

Seems to talk with a bot. Please explain me the value of a reply like this.
If we need to be a robot is better to provide an ansible script that build for you a image of a USB drive that can boot mac os.

Doesn't matter, please delete this post and ban me if you believe is correct, I tried to do my best explaining my issue and trying to help anyone have a 2570p notebook, but there is a wall, is very frustrating.
First time I uploaded the efi folder, second time the same efi folder without theme, then the screenshoot because I CAN'T PROVIDE LOGS ON MAC OS INSTALLATION BOOT.

After any change, you must reply with new PR files.
Your problem cannot be diagnosed without the required problem reporting files.

People who fail to provide them are becoming annoying.

Note: If you were to follow the guide as written, there would be no need for you to upload PR files.

Hello!
UPDATE.

I was having NO ISSUE, simply is normal that at about 70% of first intallation of Mac OS X will reboot!
Just to continue to boot selecting the hard drive, and after 3 reboots and an hour you will have Mac OS installed!

I discovered by myself since today I installed a Mac OS X into a real Mac.

If someone told me this, that I guess everyone that installed Mac OS recently knows (my last memory are from 10.7 mackintosh), I had saving last week of useless try.
Thank you anyway RehabMan.

Attachments

• Schermata 2018-11-24 alle 13.27.40.png
    Schermata 2018-11-24 alle 13.27.40.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I was having NO ISSUE, simply is normal that at about 70% of first intallation of Mac OS X will reboot!

There are always (multiple) reboots during installation.
It is normal.
The number and timing of the reboots varies with macOS/OS X version.

It is important to describe your problem clearly and attach problem reporting files.
(it also helps if you follow the guide as written).

hi sir RebhabMan, i have only err is My trackpane not found. Can you help me

Attachments

• debug_4136.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 50
  • Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2018-11-25 lúc 09.57.42.png
    Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2018-11-25 lúc 09.57.42.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 60
hi sir RebhabMan, i have only err is My trackpane not found. Can you help me

This guide does not install patched IO80211Family, or ATH9KInjector.
Note from kextcache output:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67030) allowed: <OSKext 0x7f80ec5c3760 [0x7fff9e44d8f0]> { URL = "AirPortAtheros40.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/IO80211Family.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.apple.driver.AirPort.Atheros40" }
KernelCache ID: 7E0569A4DE930AE8E914383EC860F39E
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7f95ffe84140 [0x7fff9e44d8f0]> { URL = "ATH9KInjector.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.chunnann.ATH9KInjector" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67030) allowed: <OSKext 0x7f9602458920 [0x7fff9e44d8f0]> { URL = "IO80211Family.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.apple.iokit.IO80211Family" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67030) allowed: <OSKext 0x7f9602480150 [0x7fff9e44d8f0]> { URL = "AirPortAtheros40.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/IO80211Family.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.apple.driver.AirPort.Atheros40" }

Do a fresh install.
Install supported Broadcom WiFi (BCM943252Z) as per post #1.

Lack of battery status is likely the cause of your SysPrefs->Trackpad problem.
And that is probably due to incorrect BIOS version. As per post #1, you must have the latest BIOS from HP.com.

Sorry for my bad English,

I found it problems. If I turn off my computer and then reboot, SystemPreferences has report: the Ethernet cable is not plugged in. And if I keep restarting the device without having to turn it off, the computer alerts the network connection to normal. Similarly, the icons on the title bar reappear when I drag it and delete it. Please help me, thanks

Sorry for my bad English,

I found it problems. If I turn off my computer and then reboot, SystemPreferences has report: the Ethernet cable is not plugged in. And if I keep restarting the device without having to turn it off, the computer alerts the network connection to normal. Similarly, the icons on the title bar reappear when I drag it and delete it. Please help me, thanks
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Also, your profile has no laptop hardware details that match this guide.
Please fix as per FAQ... before your next reply.

I know this may have been asked already, but what's the consensus on Mojave so far? Worth the install, or better to start w/ 10.13.6? I'm running a few Elitebook G2 and G3s.

I know this may have been asked already, but what's the consensus on Mojave so far? Worth the install, or better to start w/ 10.13.6? I'm running a few Elitebook G2 and G3s.

Probably best to just install it and test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back