Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 820 G3
CPU
i5
Graphics
HD 520
Help!! Stuck in constant reboot loop after following the steps in the guide. I have an elitebook 820 G3 that i have tried to install Mojave. The computer boots fine before following the steps for the post install. After the steps for post install , i am in constant reboot loop.
I am getting a Kernel Panic Error /the computer stops at
Last Loaded Kext at 8441346529: @Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X 7.0.0

Thanks

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 820 G3
CPU
i5
Graphics
HD 520
Help!! Stuck in constant reboot loop after following the steps in the guide. I have an elitebook 820 G3 that i have tried to install Mojave. The computer boots fine before following the steps for the post install. After the steps for post install , i am in constant reboot loop.

Thanks

Thanks
SOLVED MY PROBLEM: IT WAS DUE TO VIDEO MEMORY ALLOCATION

Motherboard
HP 820 G1
CPU
i5-4300U
Graphics
HD 4400
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hello, I followed all the steps and I have a problem, after the login The trackpad stops working (before the SI), and the battery icon disappears (it loads together with all others, WiFi, sound, etc.. and disappears in a second) I tried everything , disable TRIM, reinstall Kext but does not work and no longer what to do.
Any ideas? By the way the laptop is an HP 820 G1, also the probe on a 430 G2 and it happened the same.
Thank you

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3h
CPU
i7 4770k
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
LC
Mobile Phone
iOS
I followed this guide with my Elitebook 840 G4 and it works... mostly...

Everything is fine until some random amount of time later at which the mouse cursor starts (what seems like) lagging with overall system slowdown...

Once this starts, going into sleep, shutting down, or restarting causes the system to restart at which point it displays a kernel panic message

The specs are:
Elitebook 840 G4
i7-7600U
512GB Intel NVME SSD
WWAN card
16GB RAM
BCM94352Z wireless card

Last edited:
Motherboard
HP ProBook 4440s-Clover
CPU
i5-3360M
Graphics
HD 4000, 1366x768
Classic Mac
iMac, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Where did you get voodoo clover ? can you give me more info please. thank you
You should not need VoodooHDA to get audio with that model, if you follow the guide as written in Post #1, audio should work with AppleHDA.kext semi-natively.

Motherboard
HP ProBook 430 G5
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
Android
No, but I have it in my HP ProBook 450 G5 and it works. The most important thing about getting it working is to use Yosemite's IO80211Family.kext (the one from Mojave won't work with it). The most recent comment on the site you linked to is from me - I didn't know I could speak Portuguese ^_^ Apart from using that (replacing the one in SLE) you do not need to de anything complicated.

To get Bluetooth working properly, add:
  • BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
  • BrcmFirmwareData.kext
into the EFI and do not use AirportBrcmFixup (that makes the Bluetooth mouse behave erratic and causes kernel panics, as far as I can tell).

Add
  • BT4LEContinuityFixup
to the EFI for continuity.

What works:
  • WiFi (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz)
  • AirDrop to/from iMac, MacBook Air and iPhone
  • copy & paste text to/from iPhone, iMac, ...
  • continuity in Safari across devices (but it seems slower to spot the ProBook webpages)
  • WiFi in Windows 10 (that came on a M.2, Mojave is on an SSD)
In the comment on AliExpress, I may have said I needed to tape over some pins. That turned out to be unnecessary after finding out about the Yosemite kext.

The BCM94350ZAE is a super WiFi card and really cheap too. I can recommend it.
Hi!

How did you installed it? After inserting the card, my ProBook 430 G5 won't boot anymore (hangs on Apple logo). Did you installed all the kexts before?
Can you please provide some link where you managed to find Yosemite's IO80211Family.kext?

Thank you!

EDIT!
Did you have any problems with the card as written here?
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-stable-currently-testing-new-methods.265130/

Last edited:
Motherboard
hackintosh
CPU
i3
Graphics
intel
clover updated to new version.

repeat all the post install tasks in post 1?