Your bootlog shows EmuVariableUefi-64.efi:
Code:
0:231  0:000  Loading EmuVariableUefi-64.efi  status=Success

And why are you booting from USB?
SEEE ??????
Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 22.38.26.png
Im afraid emu variable is on my usb Mojave Installer
Im pretty sure you missed this
yes.. I used usb flash drive to enter desktop and create problem reporting for you...also I removed my battery for a while
and again I have kernel panic again

what if I copied my drivers UEFI 64 from my usb to EFI System Clover ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 22.38.26.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 22.38.26.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 81
SEEE ??????
View attachment 356014
Im afraid emu variable is on my usb Mojave Installer
Im pretty sure you missed this

Boot using EFI/Clover on main system drive, not USB.
Report result.
Remove EmuVariableUefi-64.efi from USB (you should not be using it).

Note: Put battery back in the laptop. I have not tested without a battery in quite a while.

Boot using EFI/Clover on main system drive, not USB.
Report result.
Remove EmuVariableUefi-64.efi from USB (you should not be using it).

Note: Put battery back in the laptop. I have not tested without a battery in quite a while.

This what happen if Boot From System
Screenshot_20181008-011217.png
Screenshot_20181008-011223.png

PLEASE Don't Ask "Why Im Booting from USB " Again. Because I Already answered several hours ago
yes.. I used usb flash drive to enter desktop and create problem reporting for you..
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...over-uefi-hotpatch.261719/page-9#post-1823547

Attachments

• debug_8766.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
  • USB EFI.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 78
  • Arie’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    5.1 MB · Views: 59
MacBookPro14,2 is the wrong choice. Use MacBookPro14,1 as per guide plists. You could also use MacBookPro11,1.
I didn't check anything else.
I changed to MacPro14,1 but nothing changes.
Maybe my camera shot is not good enough.
On my hackintosh, the image looks like
gradient-h-32col.png

On Windows, it's smoothly.

This what happen if Boot From System
View attachment 356062
View attachment 356063

PLEASE Don't Ask "Why Im Booting from USB " Again. Because I Already answered several hours ago

Thank you for finally providing a verbose boot photo (I assume the photo is the result from booting from the EFI/Cover inside debug_8766.zip). When you fail to provide a verbose boot photo, I can only assume you can boot from your main EFI/Clover, but choose to boot via USB for some unknown reason (hence the question).

Your drivers64UEFI on main EFI/Clover is wrong. As per guide, you should NOT have apfs.efi as it is handled by ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi and AppleImageLoader-64.efi.

And regarding your USB EFI/Clover,... the guide recommends AptioMemoryFix-64.efi, yet you have OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and EmuVariableUefi-64.efi. I have mentioned this several times, and you continue to ignore the advice. And similar to your main EFI/Clover, you also have apfs.efi.

Please read the guide carefully regarding correct drivers64UEFI.

Your profile has no details on your laptop. Signature is not the correct place for it (as per FAQ) as you cannot place screen resolution there. Please fix as per FAQ. Before your next reply:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Also, I notice you're using the alternate DropTables with your USB config.plist (eg. dropping OEM CPU SSDTs), but not with your main EFI config.plist. As per guide, if you needed the alternate DropTables at installation, you will also need it post-install. The alternate DropTables was in the original config_8x70.plist, you just need to rename original DropTables key to ##DropTables, then change the alternate #DropTables to DropTables... similar to what you did for USB config.plist.

Note: Another alternative to the alternate DropTables is to use config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KernelXCPM=true, and config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate/PluginType=true without ssdtPRgen.sh generated SSDT.aml.

Also, DO NOT use Clover Configurator to edit your config.plist directly. It is stated as such quite clearly in the guide, post #1. Doing so causes numerous diffs that makes it difficult to see what you have changed from guide plists.

Finally, make sure your BIOS is up-to-date (as is written in post #1).

I changed to MacPro14,1 but nothing changes.
Maybe my camera shot is not good enough.
On my hackintosh, the image looks like
gradient-h-32col.png

On Windows, it's smoothly.

I'm not sure what you're trying to show with that image, but sounds like you have some sort of EDID issue.

Hi RehabMan i have installed Mojave and i have noticed volume slider on the menu bar its not working

I posted a verbose mode photo back in post #70 as well as the preboot.log that resulted from attempting to boot from the config.plist that is supposed to be for my model laptop (config_8x0_G1_Haswell.plist). It's an Elitebook 850 G1.

Any insight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back