Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated config.plist HDMI didn't work till i changed ig-platform from 1b to 0x16 with 0x16 HDMI works

You forgot to attach problem reporting files.
Please follow post #1,... as always, if you have an issue, you must attach "problem reporting" files as per FAQ.
The files must represent the problem state.
No exceptions.

The change to 0x591b0000 is intentional.

A few bumps along the way but thanks to RehabMan's excellent guide and work, all working.
850 G1 i5
Today was a test run, tomorrow with new SSHD and duel boot.... let's see!

Last edited:
Hello RehabMan,

on my today fresh install 650 G1 Haswell HD4600 with 10.12.6 after wake up from Sleep i have BlackScreen.
Display Backlight work with Brightness Key up and down.

A external Display on DP has a picture but internal Display stay black.

IGPU graphics memory set to 64mb when i change to 32mb Screen flickering in macOS

Thank you for your great HotPatch instructions and all your effort.

Without you, many things would not be possible.

Last edited:
Hello RehabMan,

on my today fresh install 650 G1 Haswell HD4600 with 10.12.6 after wake up from Sleep i have BlackScreen.
Display Backlight work with Brightness Key up and down.

A external Display on DP has a picture but internal Display stay black.

IGPU graphics memory set to 64mb when i change to 32mb Screen flickering in macOS

Thank you for your great HotPatch instructions and all your effort.

Without you, many things would not be possible.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Hi Rehabman,

here s the efi/clover archive with f2 f4

Thanks a lot

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 74
Hi all, would be grateful if someone could help me out with some audio problems. Went through RehabMans hotpatch, everything seems to work, got the audio to post (conexant CX20724) but the headphone jack isn't working (it's not detected in settings/audio).

Attaching report files:

Attachments

• dump.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 67
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 1.31.31.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 1.31.31.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 143
Hi all, would be grateful if someone could help me out with some audio problems. Went through RehabMans hotpatch, everything seems to work, got the audio to post (conexant CX20724) but the headphone jack isn't working (it's not detected in settings/audio).

Attaching report files:

Why is VoodooHDA installed? It is not called for by the guide.
And make sure you try both layout-id 5 *and* layout-id 7 (as per post #1).

Why is VoodooHDA installed? It is not called for by the guide.
And make sure you try both layout-id 5 *and* layout-id 7 (as per post #1).
If I'm not mistaken 7 was default in your guide, tried 5, both have the same result. VoodooHDA was installed after patching everything through your guide, seems rm -r didn't fully remove it from /s/l/e, or are you talking about /e/e?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back