Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 70
mono: HP EliteBook 8460p (Clover_v2.4k_r4233)
CPU: Intel Core i5-2540M (2 gen) /QM67 / Sandy Bridge
GPU: HD 3000, 1600 x 900
RAM: 8Gb DDR3 1333 MHz
HDD: 120 Gb SSD (sandisk)

Must be in your profile or signature as per FAQ.
And you forgot to press F2 (misc/preboot.log is missing).
And you forgot to press F4 (ACPI/origin files are missing).

Still same problem. Any idea?

No idea without proper "Problem Reporting" files.

Note: This change is now checked into 'master'. I get the feeling no one responds to my requests to test 'beta'.
the createinstallmedia need to correct of "Sierra" section command code

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 4.56.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 4.56.54 PM.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 133
Great guide I only have a few minor issues I can't seem to figure out no matter how perfect I follow the guide. I can't get sound to work, the touchpad isn't found in the settings and function keys don't seem to work. I have the hp prebook 4530s. If theres any log files or anything that could help please let me know how i could get them as I'm new to hackintoshing.

hello how i can downloaded mOS X from the Mac App Store if you don't have apple mackintosh ?

Great guide I only have a few minor issues I can't seem to figure out no matter how perfect I follow the guide. I can't get sound to work, the touchpad isn't found in the settings and function keys don't seem to work. I have the hp prebook 4530s. If theres any log files or anything that could help please let me know how i could get them as I'm new to hackintoshing.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 10.08.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 10.08.07 AM.png
    85 KB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back