Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @RehabMan I am now on High Sierra but when I try to write in the EFI over the terminal I get a error message
no matter what I write about the terminal from your project into the EFI I get the same error message

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-25 um 23.10.27.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-25 um 23.10.27.png
    336.9 KB · Views: 85
Hey @RehabMan I am now on High Sierra but when I try to write in the EFI over the terminal I get a error message
no matter what I write about the terminal from your project into the EFI I get the same error message

You forgot to update the repo (or you're not using the beta branch), and as a result you have a mount_efi.sh that does not work with APFS.
Read post #1 regarding procedures for major updates.
And read post #1 regarding the beta branch.

Note: High Sierra changes are only present in the 'beta' branch.

You forgot to update the repo (or you're not using the beta branch), and as a result you have a mount_efi.sh that does not work with APFS.
Read post #1 regarding procedures for major updates.
And read post #1 regarding the beta branch.

Note: High Sierra changes are only present in the 'beta' branch.
ok everything works great but my sound does not work should under the beta branch function again?

ok everything works great but my sound does not work should under the beta branch function again?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached, so I'll make some guesses regarding your mistake.

Assuming you didn't forget to update your config.plist...
As per guide... For audio, you must run ./install_downloads.sh, boot without caches, rebuild cache, then reboot.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached, so I'll make some guesses regarding your mistake.

Assuming you didn't forget to update your config.plist...
As per guide... For audio, you must run ./install_downloads.sh, boot without caches, rebuild cache, then reboot.
sorry for that :wave: but I am now in the beta branch, the sound works again thanks:):):)

Thanks RehabMan,
I know about the Major Updates steps.
Our question was is it safe.
Regards
If you decide to upgrade, let us know about the result, please

If you decide to upgrade, let us know about the result, please
@Andrevvvvv, I did the upgrade, I mean I left the upgrade during the night, and before work this morning it was done, I didn't had much time to check it out, I just saw the sound didn't worked, but that's not a big deal, there is a fix for that in the 1st post.

I will let you know later today when I'll go back at home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi to all
I have upgrade to 10.13 on my Elitebook , in first step i forgot the apfs.fs on Efi and do not see a disk boot, after fix copying the apfs.fs, the OSX 10.13 startup and i use the "Major updates" but after reboot no wireless card and audio card, i do more
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u / but no Wireless and no audio again.

Ken help me
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back