Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is dis wifi card work
BROADCOM
Model
BCM94313HMGB

Hi RehabMan, I'm trying to prepare the USB stick in order to set up my HP Probook 4540s using your clover hot patch guide, but I encounter following problem trying to upload files from your Bitbucket :" 404 Oop's you found a dead link".... Did I something wrong, or is there a problem related to your posted link?

Bitbucket bug/issue.
Add trailing slash to the URL.

Vote for this bug to be fixed: https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues/13894/repo-download-page-results-404-error-page

A have used your guide to install el captan on my HP elitebook folio 9470m.
Not working
Audio
Wifi
Fn controls, like i can change the brightness but the keys are all messed up ( f12 and scroll num are for brithness control and f3 and f4 too)

my spec.
CPU: i5 3427U
Chipset: QM77
Wifi: Atheros AR5b195
Lan: Intel 82579LM
Audio: IDT 92HD91BXX
VGA: Intel HD4000 (1366x768)
Cardreader: Jmicron JMB38X
Webcam: SPCA2062 PC (HP HD Webcam)

I hope you can help me fix this things, i keep trying but no succes.
I dont know much about hackintosh but i am willing to learn.
This are the files, a hope there are like you ask for in your guide.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 71
  • CLOVER.zip
    15.1 MB · Views: 97
  • IOREG file.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
  • RehabMan.zip
    60.9 KB · Views: 66
Greetings.. I own 2x 8460P Elitebooks with identical cpu, gpu, hardware. 2 months ago, I successfully installed 10.12 Sierra on 1 unit using this guide to create the USB and this guide for the specific install. It's been running great. Today, I've been battling with the same USB install on machine#2 and following verbose, it boots to a dim black screen. I've tried adjusting brightness, with no positive result. I've tried copying machine#1's EFI from it's HD over to the USB, result is the same. Any help would be most appreciated, thank you.

Greetings.. I own 2x 8460P Elitebooks with identical cpu, gpu, hardware. 2 months ago, I successfully installed 10.12 Sierra on 1 unit using this guide to create the USB and this guide for the specific install. It's been running great. Today, I've been battling with the same USB install on machine#2 and following verbose, it boots to a dim black screen. I've tried adjusting brightness, with no positive result. I've tried copying machine#1's EFI from it's HD over to the USB, result is the same. Any help would be most appreciated, thank you.
You should check Bios settings on second system, maybe they are not identical or even not the same bios.

You should check Bios settings on second system, maybe they are not identical or even not the same bios.
Thanks for the info. Yes, the bios (68SCF Ver.F.64) is identical on both machines, as are the bios settings.. still scratching my head on this one.

A have used your guide to install el captan on my HP elitebook folio 9470m.
Not working
Audio
Wifi
Fn controls, like i can change the brightness but the keys are all messed up ( f12 and scroll num are for brithness control and f3 and f4 too)

my spec.
CPU: i5 3427U
Chipset: QM77
Wifi: Atheros AR5b195
Lan: Intel 82579LM
Audio: IDT 92HD91BXX
VGA: Intel HD4000 (1366x768)
Cardreader: Jmicron JMB38X
Webcam: SPCA2062 PC (HP HD Webcam)

I hope you can help me fix this things, i keep trying but no succes.
I dont know much about hackintosh but i am willing to learn.
This are the files, a hope there are like you ask for in your guide.

Your ioreg is corrupt. Read post #1, "Problem Reporting". Carefully.
Note: You have some incorrect files in ACPI/patched.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back