Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try removing "hda-gfx" injection from the various SSDTs (SSDT-IGPU.dsl, SSDT-HDEF.dsl, SSDT-HDAU.dsl).

Other than that... No other ideas. Do a fresh install. Start with a fresh download from the App Store.
OK, I will try it, but can you please give me little bit advice, how to do it?

OK, I will try it, but can you please give me little bit advice, how to do it?

Edit each *.dsl as I mention. You can just comment the line with "hda-gfx". Then build and install (build.sh, install_acpi.sh).

Open the Patches.xcodeproj in Xcode, then search for "hda-gfx" (across all files in the project), and you'll see how it is all put together.

Last edited:
Edit each *.dsl as I mention. You can just comment the line with "hda-gfx". Then build and install (build.sh, install_acpi.sh).
Ah, ok.
BTW. I capture error after reboot. Attaching it.

Attachments

• error-after-boot.txt
    8 KB · Views: 97
Ah, ok.
BTW. I capture error after reboot. Attaching it.

BTW, you should install 10.11.6 just to see if this issue is specific to Sierra.
Also, fresh install with no 3rd party software installed...

BTW, you should install 10.11.6 just to see if this issue is specific to Sierra.
Also, fresh install with no 3rd party software installed...
Ok, may be I will try fresh installation of 10.11.6 to another hard-drive.
In attached file there is some error about com.apple.driver.AppleIntelFramebufferAzul(10.2.2).
First I try removing hda-gfx and I will see.
Thank you a lot!

I assume the trackpad is working as a mouse then... It is not ideal, but ok...
If you provide the ioreg, I'll take a look. Make sure you use -uia_ignore_rmcf and an existing USB SSDT that disables EHCI so that everything is on XHC (it is better and easier to create the SSDT).
Nice! Hoping that I followed the procedure correctly, hereby the ioreg.

Edit: ioreg was created after a clean install using install_8x0g3_skylake (now also the keyboard brightness keys are working).

Attachments

• ioreg.zip
    685.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Nice! Hoping that I followed the procedure correctly, hereby the ioreg.

Edit: ioreg was created after a clean install using install_8x0g3_skylake (now also the keyboard brightness keys are working).

Added support for your laptop. config_ZBook_G3_Skylake.plist, and install_acpi.sh install_ZBook_G3_skylake

Does anyone know how to enable USB 3 ports on 6 series (HP 8460p) ? And also how to enable card reader ?

I have installed Sierra on my elite book 8460p and used the above method completely while booting from hard drive I could see the following notice (in attachment) in verbose mode . I have used plist editor to edit config.plist of 8x60p provided in probook.git .

Attachments

• IMG_20170101_151803075.jpg
    IMG_20170101_151803075.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 162
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back