Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPhone is not intended to be paired. It uses BT4LE. Probably same with the Mac (never tried to pair a Mac myself).

I would have to see the transcript from Terminal.

Power management is fixed, but it appears you did the BrcmNonPatchRAM2 changes incorrectly.

Install correct version attached...
I see what i did wrong. i will install and test it.
I thought that was the problem with connecting to iphone / mac.
Thanks again
(FYI I did update the 4340s to OSX Sierra direct from the app store, as a test, with no problems (only the usual keyboard mapping and so on.)

Hello, please tell me how fixed a sprawling logo? because if I put the leaves 1366x768 strip. How is it possible for Fix? thanks in advance for your help.

Hello, please tell me how fixed a sprawling logo? because if I put the leaves 1366x768 strip. How is it possible for Fix? thanks in advance for your help.

What "logo" are you referring to?

Not possible to tell you... you did not fill out your profile as requested in the guide...

Note: This guide does not use Unibeast (or Multibeast).

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

I have updated my settings, and also have included the cpu-z report file. please check it and guide me. Thanks

Attachments

• DESKTOP-V1JQ9BF.txt
    43.6 KB · Views: 210
I have updated my settings, and also have included the cpu-z report file. please check it and guide me. Thanks

In the main/generic Clover guide (linked from post #1), there is only one config with '520' in the name...

Is there a way to make WWAN card working on Sierra? I've just bought me an HP branded Ericsson F5521gw 632155-001 for my Probook 6470b and It works under Windows 7. Mac OS won't recognize it as WWAN card and as an USB device either.

Couldn't find one I'm stuck on this. My WWAN card is not recognized as USB device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back