Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi luke I've the same laptop and it is Just perfect with osx.
Check my previous posts and read carefully the guide by Rehabman.
Hope it help.

Did you manage to get your headphone jack to work properly?

Read the guide. Carefully.
I read the guide again, and I guess I should choose the recommended SSDTs + SSDT-IGPU-HIRES.aml-SSDT-BATT.aml-SSDT-KEY102.aml-SSDT-USB-4x40s.aml-SSDT-FAN-MOD. aml; who were the ones that recommended for the model Probook 4540s 1080p, I guess I should change SSDT-IGPU-HIRES.aml and put in place SSDT-IGPU.aml? Please help me. I have the Probook 4540 1366x768 model.

Last edited:
I'm getting a graphical error on boot(contained in video below) when using the config_4x40s.plist file. Have i configured something incorrectly from earlier in the installation? It still boots when using the config.plist file provided for the usb stick boot, despite a graphical garble that occurs before launching the gui.

Clover UEFI
Probook 4540s
I7 3632qm
HD4000 1366x768

Thank you rehabman.I just Recommended this tutorial to his probook 4340s with i5 processor and Intel HD 3000. it's work flawlessly. except USB 3 NEC Renesas and AR5B195. how to fix USB 3 NEC Renesas (if any) on Yosemite 10.10.5 ?

and about AR5B195 it seem hardware failure. he can turn on and off wifi, but it can't detect wireless signal. will it possible to replace ar5b195 card with Broadcom 4322/43224 on 4340s ?

thank you.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".
The 4340s has no WiFi whitelist, so you can install any OS X compatible WiFi.

HI RehabMan,

now that i moved from an AMD systemboard to an IGPU system board i have only one issue left. The DisplayPort doesn't work. Its not only Audio that is missing but the whole port doesn't seem to work. At least osx doesn't detect a second display.

Attached all debug files. Would be great if you could give me a hint on what i forgot here. (based on the ioreg i see 4 framebuffers where fb1 to fb3 have connector type vga - strange ...). I am using osx 10.11.6.

regards

Memphiz

ACPI/patched is not per guide. For some reason, you have two different model specific SSDTs (6x70 and 8x70). Use install_acpi.sh as per guide.

I don't know why your connector-type is wrong. From where did you download OS X?

I read the guide again, and I guess I should choose the recommended SSDTs + SSDT-IGPU-HIRES.aml-SSDT-BATT.aml-SSDT-KEY102.aml-SSDT-USB-4x40s.aml-SSDT-FAN-MOD. aml; who were the ones that recommended for the model Probook 4540s 1080p, I guess I should change SSDT-IGPU-HIRES.aml and put in place SSDT-IGPU.aml? Please help me. I have the Probook 4540 1366x768 model.

Use install_acpi.sh as per guide.

I'm getting a graphical error on boot(contained in video below) when using the config_4x40s.plist file. Have i configured something incorrectly from earlier in the installation? It still boots when using the config.plist file provided for the usb stick boot, despite a graphical garble that occurs before launching the gui.

Clover UEFI
Probook 4540s
I7 3632qm
HD4000 1366x768

Graphic glitch is expected when booting via USB. Only after setting up Clover with final config.plist is there a patch present for the glitch.

4530s audio not work how to fix it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back