Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't give me the option to install that to EFI though.

As expected.

You install to the system volume and choose "Install for UEFI" in custom options. The Clover installer finds the associated EFI partition automatically.

As expected.

You install to the system volume and choose "Install for UEFI" in custom options. The Clover installer finds the associated EFI partition automatically.
Sounds good. Thanks for the help.

HP ProBook 450 G3 Skylake

The only things perfectly functioning are the trackpad and ethernet.

I cannot seem to get the audio, keyboard shortcuts, or WiFi to work.

I know it has been mentioned that Intel WiFi does not work but I was wondering if that had changed. The audio codec is Conexant CX7501.

Hello, i use the SSDTs just like the ProBook 4540s with 1080p display example, my ProBook is 4540s with 1366x768 display, i restart, clover bootloader is ok,but in the apple logo, right in the middle, the black screen and turn not finish. What should change in the SSDTs? Sorry my english.

Anyone willing to help a noob?
I have perfectly running hackintosh Elitebook 8470p i5
And my dad loved it so much that I bought him (or at least tried) a 8460p and instead got a 8460w.
Since it was on the list im thinking of keeping it (aesthetic reasons). The problem is that is giving me such a Hard time on the installation at first it was the .plist file (I think I've got it right though) and the installation went smoothly until I tried to boot from HDD and when the graphics start to kick in the screen goes black.

If anyone can help ASAP it will be very much appreciated since I can still return it to Amazon

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 8.42.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 8.42.18 PM.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 112
HP ProBook 450 G3 Skylake

The only things perfectly functioning are the trackpad and ethernet.

I cannot seem to get the audio, keyboard shortcuts, or WiFi to work.

I know it has been mentioned that Intel WiFi does not work but I was wondering if that had changed. The audio codec is Conexant CX7501.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting" so we can see what you did wrong.

Hello, i use the SSDTs just like the ProBook 4540s with 1080p display example, my ProBook is 4540s with 1366x768 display, i restart, clover bootloader is ok,but in the apple logo, right in the middle, the black screen and turn not finish. What should change in the SSDTs? Sorry my english.

1080p example is not appropriate for 1366x768.

Anyone willing to help a noob?
I have perfectly running hackintosh Elitebook 8470p i5
And my dad loved it so much that I bought him (or at least tried) a 8460p and instead got a 8460w.
Since it was on the list im thinking of keeping it (aesthetic reasons). The problem is that is giving me such a Hard time on the installation at first it was the .plist file (I think I've got it right though) and the installation went smoothly until I tried to boot from HDD and when the graphics start to kick in the screen goes black.

If anyone can help ASAP it will be very much appreciated since I can still return it to Amazon

Laptops with AMD graphics only are not supported by this guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back