Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have installed a lot of crapware... these I can see from ioreg:
- LittleSnitch
- Boom
- com.disc-soft.DAEMONTools.VirtualSCSIBus

And your panic refers to LittleSnitch.

Remove all of it, or do a fresh install if not successful with removal.

But 'Boom' is so good and with that Sound is better !!
Please introduce alternative .

But 'Boom' is so good and with that Sound is better !!
Please introduce alternative .

Your current problem is caused by LittleSnitch. Just pointing out that if you have strange issues, it is likely things you installed. You can keep Boom and see how things go.

OK... and trackpad works ok with DynamicEWMode? (you have a clickpad, right?)

I will change install_acpi.sh for KEY102...
I didn't touch anything inside a patch. Just added key102.aml and it is working keyboard and touchpad with no issue. The keyboard has brightness regulation in wrong place it is f2 f3 instead f5f6 ). if clickpad means i can click without buttons, no i haven't.

Your current problem is caused by LittleSnitch. Just pointing out that if you have strange issues, it is likely things you installed. You can keep Boom and see how things go.

ok thanks and Do I have another problem (on others report files )?

The keyboard has brightness regulation in wrong place it is f2 f3 instead f5f6 ).

Use the debug VoodooPS2Controller.kext to determine the PS2 codes for the brightness keys.
Provide output from system.log here.

if clickpad means i can click without buttons, no i haven't.

So you have buttons, and no clickpad. In that case DynamicEWMode does not apply.

ok thanks and Do I have another problem (on others report files )?

I only looked for the cause of your panic, but it was obvious from the panic report itself.

No EFI/Clover attached. Please read post #1, "Problem Reporting". Carefully.

From ioreg, looks like you neglected to disable the serial port in BIOS.
yeap , my mistake.. sorry I hope now it is all you need . Concerning serial ports , there is no option to disable it in 840G3 bios.

Attachments

• expastame840g3.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 59
yeap , my mistake.. sorry I hope now it is all you need . Concerning serial ports , there is no option to disable it in 840G3 bios.

Your attachment is larger than necessary.

The "Problem Reporting" files should be 5-6mb. I'm guessing you enclosed the entire EFI folder instead of just EFI/Clover.

Please read carefully.

Your attachment is larger than necessary.

The "Problem Reporting" files should be 5-6mb. I'm guessing you enclosed the entire EFI folder instead of just EFI/Clover.

Please read carefully.
sure, re-uploaded again in to the same post

Non-working native NVRAM is common with Skylake.
You need to install EmuVariableUefi-64.efi and "RC scripts" from the Clover installer.
Thanks. Now brightness is saved after reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back