Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@everyone,

If you download the repo ZIP and unzip it, the guide can now be used without installing the Xcode command line tools.

This makes it easier to install on ML/Lion/SL, which have no mechanism to install the tools automatically, or in a case where internet access via Ethernet is not convenient.

Post #1 updated to reflect. Please read it.

Hi folks!

I haven't the possibilities to connect my yosemite hacktintosh LAN cable to the internet... and so if anyone can help will be appreciated!

I've installed with clover yosemite on my ProBook 6470b, but with Probook Installer I haven't had success to update the audio and wifi driver...

doesn't exist an offline pack one click install to support me?

I haven't the wi-fi and audio and i cannot connect to the lan cable :( :(

attached my IoReg...

any help will be appreciated a lot!!!
:beachball::beachball:

img.JPG
View attachment MacBook Pro di Luke.zip

Hi folks!

I haven't the possibilities to connect my yosemite hacktintosh LAN cable to the internet... and so if anyone can help will be appreciated!

I've installed with clover yosemite on my ProBook 6470b, but with Probook Installer I haven't had success to update the audio and wifi driver...

This guide does not use the ProBook Installer.

doesn't exist an offline pack one click install to support me?

Use WiFi or Ethernet... your choice. Read post #1 for details.

You can also prepare all files on another computer.

Such as:
Code:
mkdir ~/Projects
cd ~/Projects
git clone https://github.com/RehabMan/HP-ProBook-4x30s-DSDT-Patch probook.git
./download.sh
./install_tools.sh
./build.sh

After that, you have all you need in probook.git for an off-line post install.

Hello Rebhabman, thank you for your work and time. I have a hp Probook 430 g3 (i7 skylake, Intel HD 520) one time than i finish the installation, i need to install cloverclover uefi but i don't know how.
If the bootable usb is in my laptop i can boot And work with my hackintosh :), but if is not connected i can not boot. i know that i have to install clover uefi, but when i tried to use multibeast And i select only install clover uefi, my sistem doesn't boot. The progress bar is stuck at the end ( in the log appears that is for the graphical driver).

In your guide in the post installation you wrote "Install Clover UEFI as described in the guide linked by the previous section (post #2). After installing Clover", what is the guide that you refer?
what i can do?

Best regards!!

Hello Rebhabman, thank you for your work and time. I have a hp Probook 430 g3 (i7 skylake, Intel HD 520) one time than i finish the installation, i need to install cloverclover uefi but i don't know how.

It is covered in post #2 of the generic Clover guide. You use the Clover install just like you did for USB. Don't forget to set it up exactly (config.plist, drivers64UEFI, kexts).

If the bootable usb is in my laptop i can boot And work with my hackintosh :), but if is not connected i can not boot. i know that i have to install clover uefi, but when i tried to use multibeast

This guide does not use Multibeast.

Hey @RehabMan, I was just going to buy a BCM94352Z for my HP Probook 440 G3 but most of the sellers list that it will not work with HP laptops. I thought that you might have better information about this. Does my laptop also has this limitation of whitelisted wifi cards or is that a problem with older laptops only?

Thanks

It is just seller CYA. Your 440 G3 does not have a WiFi whitelist.

Updated ZBook G2 Haswell for IDT 76e0.

Zbook 15 G2 : Successfully updated = audio fixed !

850 G1 : Successfully updated = No more graphical issue with extended desktop.

Thanks again, hotpatch is really awesome.

----

Now i'll try the BCM94352HMB (AW CE-123H), that cause random crash at startup, i suspect a hardware problem cause i never had success with.

Hello,

what ist the right or alternative SSDT-, SSDT-USB and config.plist for a 650 G1 8-series laptop

Thanks

Hello,

what ist the right or alternative SSDT-, SSDT-USB and config.plist for a 650 G1 8-series laptop

Thanks

Please provide the information requested post #1, "Unsupported laptops"

Please provide the information requested post #1, "Unsupported laptops"

OK Sorry

The Notebook works Perfect with 10.10.5 and the last PBI with 6x0 G1 selection and Support.

Would also a ioreg ore others suffice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back