Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proposals to increase the online tutorial for installing and patch, is a one-time download to your computer hard disk, and then install this tutorial, because the download is very unstable, especially network blockade countries, such as China, more stable download problems on the foreign sites

This screenshot is has been running for half an hour, and then off and on and still using VPN, or cannot download

Internet not free countries, by shadowsocks a proxy server, downloading the full version of files at once, is the only way! For our networks, sites like Google a lot of pain, because the interference is very serious! And unstable!

Not going to happen.

The point of this guide is to provide the latest versions always. It avoids my having to update a ZIP package of kexts manually whenever something changes.

Look for a more reliable internet service provider.

Is this a fresh install?

Something seems wrong with your system for extractACPITables to be crashing...

I moved from PBI-CE

Not going to happen.

The point of this guide is to provide the latest versions always. It avoids my having to update a ZIP package of kexts manually whenever something changes.

Look for a more reliable internet service provider.

Ah, that's it, and now in China, even if the global agent network disk download something from abroad to Dropbox, but it is too unstable, the great Chinese firewall is too hateful, spend a great deal of manpower and money! In order to prevent network

Hi, I have a question again around the WiFi card :banghead:, I found in my second laptop AR9285 WiFi card. Is there any Guide how to install on my laptop on 10.11.4 ?

Thanks for help!

I moved from PBI-CE

Something is wrong with your setup. Do a fresh install. You can do it to a second partition for comparison.

Hi, I have a question again around the WiFi card :banghead:, I found in my second laptop AR9285 WiFi card. Is there any Guide how to install on my laptop on 10.11.4 ?

Thanks for help!

Did you follow the guide in post #1?

Your profile only indicates one laptop. Please fill out your profile/signature to reflect details on the second.

Did you follow the guide in post #1.

Your profile only indicates one laptop. Please fill out your profile/signature to reflect details on the second.

Misunderstanding, I want to take off from my second laptop AR9285 Wifi card and put AR9285 in my laptop ProBook 430 G2 (signature).

Misunderstanding, I want to take off from my second laptop AR9285 Wifi card and put AR9285 in my laptop ProBook 430 G2 (signature).

Assuming your G2 accepts half-mini PCIe, it will work.

But as noted in post #1, AR9285 is not the best choice for your laptop.

Assuming your G2 accepts half-mini PCIe, it will work.

But as noted in post #1, AR9285 is not the best choice for your laptop.

Is it work OOB or I need some guide, how to install this WiFi card AR9285?

Is it work OOT or I need some guide, how to install this WiFi card AR9285?

This guide installs all the kexts needed for AR9285 (and other supported WiFi, as recommended in post #1).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back