Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manufacturers don't always use blue for USB3.

Im pretty certain that the Celeron version comes with just USB 2 but then again i have put in a core i5 CPU. If i give you a ioreg with my USB pen drive plugged in can you check it and see what you think?

Im pretty certain that the Celeron version comes with just USB 2 but then again i have put in a core i5 CPU. If i give you a ioreg with my USB pen drive plugged in can you check it and see what you think?

Feel free to post ioreg.

Attachments

• Jack’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    1.7 MB · Views: 89
Hi,

I have attempted to follow the guide here, however can not boot into system. It hangs during boot-up with Apple logo and status bar stopping three quarters of way though.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    22.3 MB · Views: 68
Hi,

I have attempted to follow the guide here, however can not boot into system. It hangs during boot-up with Apple logo and status bar stopping three quarters of way though.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

You did not follow the guide. There should be no patched DSDT in ACPI/patched.

Please read post #1 carefully.

Also, you have upgraded the screen in your laptop to 1080p? Because SSDT-IGPU-HIRES.aml is not appropriate for the 1366x768 display that is stock. Your profile does not indicate screen resolution.

You did not follow the guide. There should be no patched DSDT in ACPI/patched.

Please read post #1 carefully.

Also, you have upgraded the screen in your laptop to 1080p? Because SSDT-IGPU-HIRES.aml is not appropriate for the 1366x768 display that is stock. Your profile does not indicate screen resolution.

Great, thanks. Re-read and know what I did wrong on DSDT.

However still not getting sound working after altering AppleHDA.

Thanks

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    17.9 MB · Views: 63
Great, thanks. Re-read and know what I did wrong on DSDT.

However still not getting sound working after altering AppleHDA.

Thanks

You did not provide all output requested in "Problem Reporting". Missing is kextcache output.

Your config.plist is wrong. Please read/follow the guide carefully.

Not sure what you mean by "after altering AppleHDA"... What kind of "altering" are you doing?

Hi RehabMan. If you remember related back to the audio problem with Beats1 on the Probook I've removed CodecCommander as i dont need it its fixed my sleep also fixed Beats1 Radio and iTunes movie content, music videos. I guess it was CodecCommander which was causing the problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back