Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to replace my wifi card so i purchased Broadcom 43225HMB. Installed the FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext, wifi works but BT does not work. The weird thing is when the laptop is put to sleep and wakes again BT sort of works. But i cant connect to anything. Did i forget something?

Mobo: HP eilitebook folio 9470m
CPU: i5-3427U
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

No need to manually install any kexts. The required kexts are already installed if you follow the instructions in post #1.
If you have an issue you must provide "Problem Reporting" files as per post #1.
Follow the guide in post #1 as written.

Thank you for taking a look at this, i've followed the instructions on page 1, but bluetooth is not working yet. I think all the files are in the attachments

Attachments

• AppleHDA.rtf.zip
    643 bytes · Views: 86
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
  • kextcache.rtf.zip
    965 bytes · Views: 73
  • Kextstat.rtf.zip
    975 bytes · Views: 72
  • MacBook Pro.ioreg.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
  • Patchmatic extract.zip
    57.7 KB · Views: 76
Thank you for taking a look at this, i've followed the instructions on page 1, but bluetooth is not working yet. I think all the files are in the attachments

Your ioreg is corrupt.
Read post #1, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully.

Note: You should not have used the 'trimforce' command. TRIM is already patched in config.plist.

Can I reinstall the Os from recovery HD? If so what I have to do after?

Your ioreg is corrupt.
Read post #1, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully.

Note: You should not have used the 'trimforce' command. TRIM is already patched in config.plist.

Used IORegistryExplorer 2.1 now.

Attachments

• MacBook Pro.ioreg.zip
    445.1 KB · Views: 75
Used IORegistryExplorer 2.1 now.

No bluetooth controller on the USB bus.
Should be at EH01->PR11->HP16.

Either your bluetooth hardware is not working, or you mistakenly disabled it in BIOS, or mistakenly enabled "fast boot" in BIOS.

No bluetooth controller on the USB bus.
Should be at EH01->PR11->HP16.

Either your bluetooth hardware is not working, or you mistakenly disabled it in BIOS, or mistakenly enabled "fast boot" in BIOS.

The weird thing is if the laptop is woken from sleep BT sort of works, I have added a new IORegistryExplorer save. This has the Bluetooth controller on the USB bus.

Attachments

• MacBook Pro.ioreg.zip
    479.5 KB · Views: 56
The weird thing is if the laptop is woken from sleep BT sort of works, I have added a new IORegistryExplorer save. This has the Bluetooth controller on the USB bus.

I think your BIOS settings are wrong.
That is the typical result with "fast boot" enabled.
Correct BIOS settings are clearly listed in post #1.

I think your BIOS settings are wrong.
That is the typical result with "fast boot" enabled.
Correct BIOS settings are clearly listed in post #1.

It works now sorry for my incompetents. I thought I disabled it. Is there a way to make BT work on a normal desktop? Disabling fast boot did not work for the desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back