Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
although i created a correct config.plist using a dummy file then used xcode to copy only smbios over your config still not been able to log in to imessage.

maibe you can point me to a thread other than the one on first post... to make imessage work.

thank you

The iMessage guide is linked from post #1.
iMessage questions are off-topic here.
There is no need to make WiFi en0 or disable Ethernet to enable iMessage.

I'm using Rehabman's excellent guide for
HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)
to build a 17 inch Hackintosh laptop with an HP Envy DV7-7212nr. The guide is great and allows for complete customization throughout the install. A question that I have is; if you can successfully install Sierra using Unibeast and Multibeast then tweak the kexts and config plist afterward?

This guide is only applicable to the laptops listed in post #1 (ProBook/EliteBook/ZBook).
This guide does not use Multibeast/Unibeast.
For other laptops...
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

The iMessage guide is linked from post #1.
iMessage questions are off-topic here.
There is no need to make WiFi en0 or disable Ethernet to enable iMessage.

from your post i understood that for the first time.

but saw somewere that wifi ahould be as en0 .

I followd IMessage guide from post #1 , followed idiots guide followed everything . even contacted apple and they agreed to help regardless of the invalid serial and it still did not work.

maibe you can point me to where i do wrong.

used your condig .plist

then in clover over a dummy file generated serial nr for a macbool air 7.2, the generated a smuuid using uuid gen, used mac adress0 as ROM, restarted. then generated a MLB with simple mlb script. but still not been able to log in to IMessage.

with you hotpatch guide been able to wave wi fi, audio built im speaker, jack headphones output to amplifier , camera, everything is working as a real Mac but not IMessage nor Facetime, so please advice ! thank you sir.

i allso posted on the thread with IMessage but no answers there.

but saw somewere that wifi ahould be as en0 .

Wrong. Typically, Ethernet equipped machines, en0=Ethernet, en1=WiFi.

I followd IMessage guide from post #1 , followed idiots guide followed everything . even contacted apple and they agreed to help regardless of the invalid serial and it still did not work.

Further discussion of iMessage is off-topic here.

Hello I've successfully installed Sierra on my HP 650 G1 ProBook but have one issue that I can't resolve. If I plug DP and load system with closed laptop the once I open them system reboot. So if I plug in the cable and close the laptop and then open in that case two displays are black. Is it way to use DP with hot plug as expected on windows.

Here the corresponded logs an configs

Attachments

• logs.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 71
Hello I've successfully installed Sierra on my HP 650 G1 ProBook but have one issue that I can't resolve. DP works only if the laptop is closed and after reboot the system. So if I plug in the cable and close the laptop and then open in that case two displays are black. Is it way to use DP with hot plug as expected on windows.

Here the corresponded logs an configs

Note: Moved off-topic posts to correct thread.

Problems:
- CPU PM is not implemented correctly (your SSDT.aml is wrong; regenerate or change all _SB to _PR)

The ioreg you provided here shows no external monitor connected. Impossible to provide any suggestion without an ioreg that shows connected monitor.

Note: You should keep your laptop open during boot. Then hotplug after reaching the login/desktop.

Note: Moved off-topic posts to correct thread.

Problems:
- CPU PM is not implemented correctly (your SSDT.aml is wrong; regenerate or change all _SB to _PR)

The ioreg you provided here shows no external monitor connected. Impossible to provide any suggestion without an ioreg that shows connected monitor.

Note: You should keep your laptop open during boot. Then hotplug after reaching the login/desktop.

Attachments

• ioreg_closed_laptop_dp_work.ioreg
    7.6 MB · Views: 77
  • ioreg_open_laptop.ioreg
    7.5 MB · Views: 124

Your DP port is on the 0306 connector.
You could patch the framebuffer to include only this external connector...

Add the following two patches for com.apple.driver.AppleIntelFramebufferAzul to the *END* of KextsToPatch.

Find: <0600260a 01030403>
Replace: <0600260a 01030202>

Find: <01050900 00040000 87000000 02040900 00040000 87000000 03060300 00040000 87000000>
Replace: <03060300 00040000 87000000 ff000000 01000000 40000000 ff000000 01000000 40000000>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back