Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No EFI/Clover in the files you provided.
Also, attach output from 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal.

Here are the EFI and the lspci files.

Attachments

• mazz problem report 2.zip
    18.2 MB · Views: 76
Here are the EFI and the lspci files.

Your 'lspci' output shows only AMD/Radeon... no Intel IGPU.
Your laptop is not supported by this guide, as is written in the first sentence in the guide.
Your profile is inaccurate... your laptop does not have HD4000 (or you disabled it in BIOS).

The purpose of this guide is to provide a step-by-step guide to installing El Capitan/Yosemite on the ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook equipped with Intel graphics.

No. The SSDT is for USBInjectAll.kext customization. Without USBInjectAll.kext you go back to DSDT definition of USB ports (which is wrong -- they have internal ports as "not connected").
With SSDT-USB-4x0-G4.aml,here are the results

Attachments

• KUL’s MacBook Air.zip
    635.1 KB · Views: 74

Still nothing attached to SS02/SS03 (USB3 on USB-C port). Either your cable is bad or something else is wrong...
You should do some investigation in Windows to see how your cable works (or doesn't).

Still nothing attached to SS02/SS03 (USB3 on USB-C port). Either your cable is bad or something else is wrong...
You should do some investigation in Windows to see how your cable works (or doesn't).
Let me investigate with windows ,another thing is the discrete graphics it is still very active can see it in system info-graphics, files are here

Attachments

• AppleHDA.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 66
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
  • kext cache.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 63
  • kextstat.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 73
  • KUL’s MacBook Air.zip
    530.1 KB · Views: 64
  • RehabMan.zip
    76.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
You should use the AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext provided by the OS X installer.
No further ideas...
Your issue may be a problem specific to your display panel (no other reports of the same issue).
Hi RehabMan,

I reinstalled "El Capitan" from the apple store, and followed the guide of this thread.

I discovered something: When I boot Clover in resolution 1600x900, The flicker of my screen in "El Capitan" disappears !

Unfortunately, the flicker reappears when the computer wakes from sleep (or the screen goes to sleep)

Does this issue ring the bell ?

Thanks !!

Attached problem report files.

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back