Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must insure you have up-to-date files. Lots of changes to the beta branch today.
And all queries must be accompanied by "Problem Reporting" files as per post #1.
I just updated one more time and got your latest changes and brightness works fine now.

THANKS!!!

I just updated one more time and got your latest changes and brightness works fine now.

THANKS!!!

On all three laptops in your profile?
If so, great to hear...

thanks downgraded to 10.12.3 with 10.12.4 i had some issues, will update test and report back with results

BTW, how is your key mapping?

Looking at this 440 G4, it needs work (brightness keys are on F5 and F6, which are different than KEY87 or KEY102 profiles). It requires a different mapping in "Function Keys Special" and "Function Keys Standard".

I'll probably create a new profile (in ACPI only, not in the kext), but wondering if your 450 G4 uses the same keys or not...

BTW, how is your key mapping?

Looking at this 440 G4, it needs work (brightness keys are on F5 and F6, which are different than KEY87 or KEY102 profiles). It requires a different mapping in "Function Keys Special" and "Function Keys Standard".

I'll probably create a new profile (in ACPI only, not in the kext), but wondering if your 450 G4 uses the same keys or not...
Its the same with this one, when i use KEY102 brightness keys are F2 n F3 instead of keys f5 n 6

Its the same with this one, when i use KEY102 brightness keys are F2 n F3 instead of keys f5 n 6

I was asking which keys are your real brightness keys...(eg. the labels on the keys).
Are the F5/F6 as on this 440 G4 here?
If so, it is a KEY86 profile, which is used on other recent ProBook/Elitebook/etc.

I was asking which keys are your real brightness keys...(eg. the labels on the keys).
Are the F5/F6 as on this 440 G4 here?
If so, it is a KEY86 profile, which is used on other recent ProBook/Elitebook/etc.
My real brightness keys are, f5 n f6, volume f8 n f9

On all three laptops in your profile?
If so, great to hear...
I really only use laptop #0 now, I will go update the other 2 and report back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back