Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It worked on windows.
There is a problem when i press the wifi button, i can't switch on/off. Seems bugged.

I reinstall completely this hackintosh and did the same way that the first time. But the last time this button worked well, but not anymore. If i press this button i can't re enable wifi. (or i need to debug it)

There is a problem when i press the wifi button, i can't switch on/off. Seems bugged.

The LED often shows incorrect state. Don't believe it. Press it... then be patient... networks will not populate right away. If they don't populate, press again... and again be patient.

1 day before I reinstall everything , there is not this problem.. that's why i'm asking.

1 day before I reinstall everything , there is not this problem.. that's why i'm asking.

Did you fix all that was mentioned in #4140.
No updated files provided since then.

Clover/drivers64UEFI is not per guide.
Clover/kexts is also not per guide.

I don't know what you mean..
Did i do something bad ?

Ok i'll fix that point ! But i still have problems when i close the lid. When i reopen it 1min after, black screen and fans makes unusually more noise.

Ok i'll fix that point ! But i still have problems when i close the lid. When i reopen it 1min after, black screen and fans makes unusually more noise.

After you fix the problems already identified, upload new "Problem Reporting" files.

BTW, my guess is that you didn't disable "wake on USB" and "wake on LAN" in BIOS, hence "instant wake"...

BTW, my guess is that you didn't disable "wake on USB" and "wake on LAN" in BIOS, hence "instant wake"...

I did.

There is my files

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 90
  • kext1.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 90
  • kexts.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 110
  • nidrax’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    5.2 MB · Views: 90
  • RehabMan.zip