Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like there are many different configuration with these HP laptops.
Everybody have to investigate their own config.

Yes... no longer my problem.

I did a fresh install 10.11.6 yesterday and I have audio most of the times/9 from 10/.
At some boot I don't have battery infos, needs to restart to get it back.
I only did the steps from the guide.

I'll take your advice and let the system works, I don't mess with kext and will see if it stabilize itself.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Hi, I was able to update to macOS Sierra sucessfully but after a reboot I'm getting this:

vGOf2jA.jpg

Any clue? Thanks

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 105

Clover/kexts is wrong, not per guide. No kexts in Clover/kexts/Other. You cannot expect to boot macOS without FakeSMC.kext.

Read main Clover guide linked by post #1 for proper setup of EFI/Clover/kexts.

Also, this Clover setup is a post-install setup. And you clearly didn't follow the guide in post #1. Looks like a PBI-CE setup, sort of... config.plist is super-wrong and matches nothing in the Clover laptop guide (for installation), matches nothing in this guide post #1, and also does not match a PBI-CE created config.plist.

Before installing Sierra, you should insure your setup matches what is called for by post #1 this guide.

Clover/kexts is wrong, not per guide. No kexts in Clover/kexts/Other. You cannot expect to boot macOS without FakeSMC.kext.

Read main Clover guide linked by post #1 for proper setup of EFI/Clover/kexts.

Also, this Clover setup is a post-install setup. And you clearly didn't follow the guide in post #1. Looks like a PBI-CE setup, sort of... config.plist is super-wrong and matches nothing in the Clover laptop guide (for installation), matches nothing in this guide post #1, and also does not match a PBI-CE created config.plist.

Before installing Sierra, you should insure your setup matches what is called for by post #1 this guide.

But i followed all the instructions under Major updates. I generated the config.plist with clover configurator. I don't want to make a fresh install.

But i followed all the instructions under Major updates. I generated the config.plist with clover configurator. I don't want to make a fresh install.

The guide does not recommend "generating" a config.plist with Clover Configurator.
You did not follow this guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back