Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from iMessage and the headphone jack which I am still trying to find a solution for, my ProBook 450 has been pretty trustworthy for a first laptop hackintosh.

Just today, my internet stopped working. I have a TL-WN725N V2 USB and it was previously working thanks to TP-Link putting out a driver for the product on El Capitan. I have no idea how to fix it. I have deleted and reinstalled all the files and I have rebuilt the cache. I have no idea why it stopped working all of the sudden.

Hi RehabMan. Im having some strange activity happening with my Probook 4530s i booted into Windows 10 and ever since booting into Windows 10 its completely broken sleep i keep having Kernel Panics relating to HD3000.

Hi RehabMan. Im having some strange activity happening with my Probook 4530s i booted into Windows 10 and ever since booting into Windows 10 its completely broken sleep i keep having Kernel Panics relating to HD3000.

EC reset.

I haven't tried that yet been so busy moving. Is it a common problem?

With HD3000, strange things can happen in OS X after restart from Windows. EC reset is the fix.

With HD3000, strange things can happen in OS X after restart from Windows. EC reset is the fix.

Okay thank you RehabMan I've noticed that the light on the side of the laptop blinked twice once doing the EC Reset.

EC Reset has fixed the issue with Kernel Panic relating to HD 3000 but I'm having kernel panics related to com.apple.filesystems.msdosfs which i believe is something to do with Windows partition if I'm correct?

Attachments

• panic log.txt
    8 KB · Views: 109
What "new error when booting" are you referring to?

In the future, please do not bundle IORegistryExplorer.app in your ZIP file.
And no need for entire EFI folder. Provide only EFI/Clover, as requested.

If you have an ioreg, I assume you can boot... so what is the issue?

Sorry for the archive.
Sometimes can boot, but sometimes not. The system was blocked you can see the log in the picture I last post.

By the way, I have translated your guide to Chinese.

link

Thanks for your job.

EC Reset has fixed the issue with Kernel Panic relating to HD 3000 but I'm having kernel panics related to com.apple.filesystems.msdosfs which i believe is something to do with Windows partition if I'm correct?

Remove VirtualBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back