Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, do I need before update system to run your script for patch update?

That is your decision. There were no updates specifically for 10.11.6.

I would recommend everyone keep their setup up-to-date with respect to the github project.

Updated successfully to 10.11.6: No issues..

Great Job and thanks for all your efforts on the forum... Rehabman

Yes that's true .
The screen dims and everything but no sleep happens , however it sleeps automatically after some time of no interaction and when sleep option is chosen from apple menu but not when lid closes.
i don't know what assertion means , and there's no software installed on the machine .

Edit:: okay it sleeps but it needs sometime unlike my Probook 450 G2 it sleeps instantly the G3 needs up to 2,3 minutes
Try to disable Wifi and test it again . Have the same issue and Kartoffel... as well.

Try to disable Wifi and test it again . Have the same issue and Kartoffel... as well.
Guys I found it.
I turned off iCloud drive ( system Preference / iCloud) and my computer went to sleep when I closed the lid. Please check it . Before I did it I had removed /Library/Preferences/com.apple.apsd.plist and restarted my computer so may be this step will be also necessary.

Guys I found it.
I turned off iCloud drive ( system Preference / iCloud) and my computer went to sleep when I closed the lid. Please check it . Before I did it I had removed /Library/Preferences/com.apple.apsd.plist and restarted my computer so may be this step will be also necessary.

I suspect iCloud had some things to sync, and therefore had raised a sleep assertion (which would clear automatically when it was done).

This is why when testing sleep, you must always check assertions.

Guys I found it.

I dont use iCloud ...

try this command :
sudo launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.apsd.plist

then check if you computer is able to sleep with lid closed

mrt02:~ hyperventilation$ sudo launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.apsd.plist
/System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.apsd.plist: Could not find specified service

mrt02:~ hyperventilation$ sudo launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.apsd.plist
/System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.apsd.plist: Could not find specified service
For me it is definitely :
sudo rm /Library/Preferences/com.apple.apsd.plist
sudo launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.powerlog.plist
also system preference - iCloud - sign out.

Anyway this solution is not stable. Reading net i'm suspecting it is related NVRAM / wrong serial number ...etc some error in syncing with iCloud.

For me it is definitely :
sudo rm /Library/Preferences/com.apple.apsd.plist
sudo launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.powerlog.plist
also system preference - iCloud - sign out.

Anyway this solution is not stable. Reading net i'm suspecting it is related NVRAM / wrong serial number ...etc some error in syncing with iCloud.

Did you install EmuVariableUefi-64.efi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back