Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The WiFi button on my 4540s works fine (as well as the LED). The LED started working when I installed compatible WiFi/BT (BCM94352HMB).

I have your same WIFI/BT hardware (BCM94352HMB), but not working on 450 G2 :(
And audio button led not working :(

Hi, RehabMan!

I'm just wondering why if I do not drop wifi kexts (FakePCIID, FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi and ProBookAtheros) in Clover/kexts/Other and they are only in /Library/Extensions, WiFi (Atheros 9285) does not work. It has not happened before, if I recall correctly, it was enough to drop FakeSMC, RealtekRTL8111 and VoodooPS2Controller in .../Other and all the others to have in /L/E.

Thanks.

Hi, RehabMan!

I'm just wondering why if I do not drop wifi kexts (FakePCIID, FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi and ProBookAtheros) in Clover/kexts/Other and they are only in /Library/Extensions, WiFi (Atheros 9285) does not work. It has not happened before, if I recall correctly, it was enough to drop FakeSMC, RealtekRTL8111 and VoodooPS2Controller in .../Other and all the others to have in /L/E.

Thanks.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Hey RehabMan,

what can i do to get Temperature and FAN Speed Info in OS X with iStat Menu ore HW Monitor?

What build is the right one or the best?

The latest.

And actually, if you look at your ~/Projects/probook.git/downloads folder, you'll find all the kexts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back