Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use install_acpi.sh. It will remove SSDT-USB.aml, and install SSDT-EH01.aml, SSDT-EH02.aml and SSDT-XHC.aml in its place.

So i will not have anymore SSDT-USB.aml in patched folder? Ok i will try in some hours (here it's 03.11 am) and
reply with ioreg and 'patchmatic -extract' output.

ps. just to be clear, in this moment all works fine (usb, bluetooth, camera, etc) using the first SSDT-USB.aml you attached at #1348 post.

So i will not have anymore SSDT-USB.aml in patched folder?

It will be gone... replaced by SSDT-EH01.aml, SSDT-EH02.aml, and SSDT-XHC.aml. Same content, but split into multiple files.

ps. just to be clear, in this moment all works fine (usb, bluetooth, camera, etc) using the first SSDT-USB.aml you attached at #1348 post.

Yes, but that SSDT-USB.aml will not work for other models. It would work only for models that use only XHC.

Don't adlib settings after using the Clover Configurator Wizard. Generally you have nothing PC related, and your computer clearly cannot be and Apple, and an HP, and a Dell all at the same time.
Do I leave it? Is Not Problem ?

Use install_acpi.sh. It will remove SSDT-USB.aml, and install SSDT-EH01.aml, SSDT-EH02.aml and SSDT-XHC.aml in its place.

After that, you may want get back to determining if the right ports are injected. If they are, all your ports and internal USB devices should work without -uia_ignore_rmcf.

Goodmorning Rehabman, please find attached all the report files. Please let me know if you need more, and if the result is what you expected.

Can you confirm that the Radeon graphics device has been disabled to save more battery energy?

All works fine (except for very little bugs), OS X 10.11.5

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• 2605 REHABMAN.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Goodmorning Rehabman, please find attached all the report files. Please let me know if you need more, and if the result is what you expected.

Can you confirm that the Radeon graphics device has been disabled to save more battery energy?

All works fine (except for very little bugs), OS X 10.11.5

Thanks a lot.

You still have -uia_ignore_rmcf. Try without.

You still have -uia_ignore_rmcf. Try without.

Files attached. 3 of 4 usb ports working. 1 usb2 port is not working.

Question out of thread: is there a way for create a shortcut on my desktop for mounting EFI? Now i copy and paste in terminal every time i restart the system. Thanks.

Attachments

• REHABMAN2.zip
    548.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Files attached. 3 of 4 usb ports working. 1 usb2 port is not working.

Read post #1, "USB customization". I need to know which HSxx port on XHC is not working...

Question out of thread: is there a way for create a shortcut on my desktop for mounting EFI? Now i copy and paste in terminal every time i restart the system. Thanks.

There is an option in Clover preferences to mount EFI automatically. Available from SysPrefs if you installed the Clover prefpane.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-26 at 19.05.52.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-26 at 19.05.52.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back